PDA

View Full Version : stolen pressure washer.... now broken tie rod

onsite
05-29-2015, 11:45 AM
I will say im lucky with the tie rod. But, this is crazy. each time i
go to do a detail something happens. This has to mean that theres something Awesome in store for going through all this lol.

I suppose the question of what to do this weekend was answered with all new Moog inner and outers!

tw33k2514
05-29-2015, 11:51 AM
At least you weren't ripping down the highway when it broke......

-note 4 powered by T-Mobile

onsite
05-29-2015, 01:33 PM
no doubt, very fortunate for that. literally just got off the highway! at least now ill know my front end is all new and no worries with warranties to boot!

Don M
05-30-2015, 07:16 AM
Sounds like what happened to me, just got off the highway after 50 miles at 65 mph, tried to back into the driveway and the front tires went pigeon-toed ... that was spooky.

onsite
05-30-2015, 10:12 AM
Crazy to think about isn't it. Definitelly puts a perspective on things and how fortunate we all can be at times and how close something catastrophic could be! I haven't had drove over 10 miles this past week and was going to let my Fiance drive it to work so she could get her car repaired. Something just didn't want me to let her drive it as she drives 30 to 40 miles one way! Would rather it happen to me than her!

Now I am sure it was all oem with 179k on it. Just really debating these luggy 24" rims though!