PDA

View Full Version : An Entreaty for VegasTransplant

FUNX650
05-26-2015, 05:59 PM
Hi VT...

This is a friendly reminder requesting that, if you don't
mind...(and of course at your earliest convenience):
to make a little room in your PM box for incoming message.

Thanks in advance.

Bob

Vegas Transplant
05-27-2015, 09:43 AM
Done.
Thank you for the friendly reminder.

FUNX650
05-27-2015, 11:15 AM
Done.
Thank you for the friendly reminder.

:dblthumb2:

Bob

Hoytman
05-27-2015, 12:44 PM
Hi, Bob, Vegas.

Say, Vegas. Haven't forgotten about you brother. Just been sort of crazy here with family illnesses over the last couple months. Don't get to log-in too often lately. Just spoke, albeit briefly, with our other buddy Tusky. Didn't chat too long with him (10 minutes), but wanted to pop in and say hello to you guys...you too, Bob.

Tried to call you Vegas, but no voicemail available. I'll get in touch with you late one evening or towards the weekend. Been some miles since I got a chance to catch up with you.

dcjredline
05-27-2015, 12:48 PM
GET A ROOM! Bob and VT lol

Hoytman
01-01-2017, 09:05 PM
BUMP...

A shout out to my man Vegas...haven't heard from him in about a year...hasn't posted in about as long. We used to talk fairly often by phone, but I've called him numerous times over the last year. The line rings busy, or rings once and starts ringing busy. Hoping he's safe and the rubber side is still down.

If any other forum members has any contact with him tell him to shout at me. Vegas, TuscaroraDave, and myself used to talk quite often. I don't think Tusky has heard anything from Vegas either.

Seriously, I'm worried. It's not like Dave not to answer his calls, let alone not return them. Hope he is well. He's a good man.