PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Roll Off - Brown Tires

Corey06
05-25-2015, 05:48 PM
So I am trying to get rid of the brown on my nitto trail grappler tires, I just put on some new fuel kranks that are matte black finish. Will the Amazing roll off ruin the finish on the wheels? I am going to just spray it on the tire but some will obviously get onto the wheels. I just don't want to ruin my new rims, I have read some good reviews of the amazing roll off and removing the brown junk off tires. Anyone have any advice?

ryandamartini
05-25-2015, 07:19 PM
So I am trying to get rid of the brown on my nitto trail grappler tires, I just put on some new fuel kranks that are matte black finish. Will the Amazing roll off ruin the finish on the wheels? I am going to just spray it on the tire but some will obviously get onto the wheels. I just don't want to ruin my new rims, I have read some good reviews of the amazing roll off and removing the brown junk off tires. Anyone have any advice?

ARO lifts gunk up and rolls off when you rinse. It is not an acid type product. It is a great product. I feel it's been sort of forgotten in the product rush the past couple of years.

fly07sti
05-25-2015, 08:08 PM

I've used ARO on my Trail Grapplers and it worked ok. Just his past weekend I used the new DP tire cleaner and it cleaned Everything off my tires. I also have matte finish wheels and they haven't been affected by either tire cleaner.There are pictures on the DP tire cleaner thread if you want to check em out.

Corey06
05-25-2015, 09:03 PM
I've used ARO on my Trail Grapplers and it worked ok. Just his past weekend I used the new DP tire cleaner and it cleaned Everything off my tires. I also have matte finish wheels and they haven't been affected by either tire cleaner.There are pictures on the DP tire cleaner thread if you want to check em out.

Alright thanks! When you used the ARO did you just wet the tire and spray it on or did you dilute it at all? I will have to look into the DP tire cleaner, is it the same as this?
DP Wheel Cleaner (http://www.autogeek.net/dp370.html)

fly07sti
05-26-2015, 12:46 AM
It's the newest cleaner that came out with the DP tire coating. Yes I rinsed the tire first than sprayed on straight out the bottle. Cleaned well, but the DP cleaned it completely.

wdmaccord
05-26-2015, 01:30 AM
Save yourself some dough and just get Megs D101. Apply it undiluted. The brown will start to run off after about 30 seconds. Scrub, then apply again until you no longer see brown in the suds. Works as well as Tuf Shine tire cleaner.

I only use ARO for the plastic in the wheel wells and all weather mats. It doesn't leave the dulling residue on those surfaces like APC can.

DogRescuer
05-26-2015, 04:10 AM
La awesome.