PDA

View Full Version : Quick "Opinion" on XMT_Spray_Detailer

hoyt66
05-23-2015, 05:22 AM
This is the new formula detailer by Pinnacle XMT. I just waxed my car with Souveran last weekend and with all all pollen in the air I decided to hit it with a liberal amount waterless wash

and follow up with the detailer. Great gloss (I feel like more than after I applied the Souveran) for sure but what really impressed me was how slick it was. Reminds me of WGDGPS.

Smells great!! Super gloss!! SUPER SLICK!!!

Pinnacle XMT Final Finish Instant Detailer, quick detailer, detail spray, auto detailer, wax as you dry (http://www.autogeek.net/xmt-final-finish-detail-spray.html)

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/watermark.php?file=95148&size=1

Sicoupe
05-23-2015, 10:00 AM
Thanks for sharing, I have a new bottle to try after its stops raining:)

hoyt66
05-23-2015, 11:08 AM
Thanks for sharing, I have a new bottle to try after its stops raining:)

You'll love it. I just got home with my car and was amazed at the gloss out in the sun . It reminds of a sealant gloss. Almost " candied ". So slick too!

medicscott
05-23-2015, 12:03 PM
My hood after using the XMT spray.

hoyt66
05-23-2015, 12:07 PM
My hood after using the XMT spray.

Geez! I want black paint! That looks awesome

Jaretr1
05-23-2015, 12:11 PM
I got the new version of the Spray Wax and its very good. Havent tried the QD as I have a gallon of the old stuff to go through (which isnt bad either).

medicscott
05-23-2015, 12:54 PM
Geez! I want black paint! That looks awesome

You do? Wanna trade? My OCD is so out of control I have the thickness gauge on the hood once a week. The pollen is killing me! I use the XMT Spray every few hours. Even in the garage when I open the doors within minutes the pollen is everywhere. I wish I could take a pill to make my paint obsession go away.

hoyt66
05-23-2015, 02:20 PM
You do? Wanna trade? My OCD is so out of control I have the thickness gauge on the hood once a week. The pollen is killing me! I use the XMT Spray every few hours. Even in the garage when I open the doors within minutes the pollen is everywhere. I wish I could take a pill to make my paint obsession go away.

I hear ya on the pollen. It's nuts! The longer I'm on AG the worse it gets every year. I never noticed it pre AG. Now I waterless wash like crazy ! Good for business as far as AG though. " make them realize what they dislike and then sell them a product to cure it... Temporarily " love it!

PA DETAILER
05-23-2015, 06:11 PM
Must be some good stuff. Upon that, the new wax must be great too. I know the 2 can be gotten in a kit.

hoyt66
05-23-2015, 07:46 PM
Must be some good stuff. Upon that, the new wax must be great too. I know the 2 can be gotten in a kit.

The spray wax is awesome. I did a review in that. Great product !

DeansDetailing
05-23-2015, 10:42 PM
How would you compare to D156 if you've used that?

hoyt66
05-24-2015, 04:05 AM
How would you compare to D156 if you've used that?

I have not used that.

hoyt66
05-24-2015, 06:42 AM
This product continues to impress me. I usually will wipe down the wheels with Pinnacle waterless wash with carnauba. As a matter of fact I would wipe the paint down with it and the

wheels (micro fiber specific) then call it good. My wheels are coated with Dlux Plastic and Wheel Coating and the paint has plenty of lsp, Today I used the XMT Detailer on the wheels. Huge difference on the gloss! I

absolutely LOVE when I try a product that makes a huge difference. I just learned the difference between waterless and detail spray..albeit two separate categories.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/uploads/34296/DSCN0286.JPG