PDA

View Full Version : How much Liquid Souveran Spray Wax

Riff
05-22-2015, 02:27 PM
Just washed my truck. I put WGDGPS about a month ago so I wanted to try the Liquid Pinnacle Spray Wax on top.

I used about 1 oz. for my extended cab full size truck. Is this about average or should I have used more or less?

Souldetailer
05-22-2015, 05:26 PM
The more important question is "What would Jim Rockford do"?
I think he says,"Use it, but don't abuse it, got it".

Peace,

Darrin

Riff
05-22-2015, 06:06 PM
The more important question is "What would Jim Rockford do"?

I think he says,"Use it, but don't abuse it, got it".

Peace,

Darrin

👍🏽👍🏽

He would slam that Firebird Esprit accelerator through the floor, do a Rockford turn and catch the bad guy.

All while being exceptionally cool.

😜

PA DETAILER
05-22-2015, 08:13 PM
BTW...How did you like the wax?

01GreyStangGT
05-22-2015, 08:23 PM

I used some for the first time and liked it. My bottle says "new formula". When did they change the formula and what change did they make?

Britsdaddy
05-22-2015, 08:28 PM
I have the same bottle. It was a free sample from an order I placed this year from AG. I used the approximately the same amount on my truck which is the same size as yours. It doesn't seems to spread very well, but I only used it a couple of times early this year after winter when there wasn't much LSP still on and temps weren't that warm yet.

Riff
05-22-2015, 08:31 PM

It seemed to add a little shine. I need to use it a couple more times to be sure if it's worth buying.

Riff
06-07-2015, 01:30 PM
After using it a couple times now I'm not seeing any advantage to using it. I put WGDGPS on all my vehicles and reapply before it's gone.

I've tested topping with the Souveran Spray Wax, WGDG Spritz Sealant and 4 or 5 different waxes and just don't see a difference. I WANTED to see a difference because I like going out and waxing the cars every now and then but my eyeballs, my pictures and even my wife don't lie. There's no difference in looks.

I guess I'll just use it up but I don't plan on buying any.

And I'll keep topping with a wax for the therapy, not the looks. Probably not as often though. Plus I have all this wax I have to do something with!

ryandamartini
06-07-2015, 02:11 PM
I used some for the first time and liked it. My bottle says "new formula". When did they change the formula and what change did they make?

It used to be a QD spray before it was a spray wax.