PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on GP MF towels

wdmaccord
05-22-2015, 12:35 AM
Menards has 30 pk of general purpose MF towels for $9. The item is discontinued but some stores around here still have a few in stock. They would be good for interior, engine, jambs, etc. I'd say 200 gsm (similar to MFT 200 gsm). I bought a couple bags today (had to drive to a store 20 miles away) for my cleaning lady and they are decent towels for what they are. I may buy another bag or two for myself. Tagless too believe it or not! 16x16.

On Menards website search for "microfiber cloth"

shagnat
07-23-2015, 12:51 PM
Sounds like a heck of deal if used the way you're referencing. Also, I've found that a "waterless" hand cleaner will take all the grease and anything else you get on these towels. I mean they come out spotless. Just wash a pile of them by themselves as to not contaminate any other items in the washer. It's amazing how well this waterless hand cleaner works. I'm also going to try it on my chrome exhaust tips... not the type with pumice.... just the regular stuff and it's cheap too!!

evo77
07-23-2015, 01:33 PM
Sounds like a heck of deal if used the way you're referencing. Also, I've found that a "waterless" hand cleaner will take all the grease and anything else you get on these towels. I mean they come out spotless. Just wash a pile of them by themselves as to not contaminate any other items in the washer. It's amazing how well this waterless hand cleaner works. I'm also going to try it on my chrome exhaust tips... not the type with pumice.... just the regular stuff and it's cheap too!!

So you mean you use only the hand cleaner as the wash solution in the washing machine? How much do you use?

How did you hear of this method?

VISITOR
07-23-2015, 02:08 PM
this would probably be best suited to be posted in here if at all...

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/off-topic/51067-incredibly-cheap-finds-221.html