PDA

View Full Version : Jetseal 109 Prep

Souldetailer
05-17-2015, 04:10 PM
Hey all,

Gonna apply tomorrow. What have you found successful in your prep and application. I've read many variables, just wanna know what you think. I have a GG6, know how to use it. I'm a weekend warrior with some side jobs as of now. Love to make things shine, just wanted to bring this before the Board before I progress. I respect your alls opinion and read many of your threads every day. I take everything into consideration then make it happen. Thanks in advance for listening and your response. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

fly07sti
05-17-2015, 04:45 PM
I've used it the same as most sealants. Either on a "surgically" clean surface or over a glaze. It's really up to you. Very easy on and off.

Souldetailer
05-17-2015, 05:51 PM
I've used it the same as most sealants. Either on a "surgically" clean surface or over a glaze. It's really up to you. Very easy on and off.

Hey Don,

How ya doing buddy. What do you think, maybe over a coat of
Black Light, imported from Alameda? I've got about 3 hours in the morning before the sun makes it's appearance known. Just have to do a quick decon., sling some Black Light, tape, and hit the 109. I believe it can be done. Thanks for your support. Take care. :buffing:

Peace,

Darrin

fly07sti
05-17-2015, 06:20 PM
Indeed! Post some pics when you're done.

Souldetailer
05-17-2015, 06:27 PM
Indeed! Post some pics when you're done.

You got it.:dblthumb2:

Peace,

Darrin

Belair
05-17-2015, 09:01 PM
That's what I did. Prepped the paint, blacklight then 109. Works well.