PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Polishing Pad Rejuvenator

Reddwarf
06-18-2006, 11:52 AM
I used the Wolfgang Polishing Pad Rejuvenator that came with my PC Poorboy's kit. The stuff works great! I dropped the used pads in the bucket with the cleaner and let them soak. I used the hose to rinse them off and i was amazed that the polish/ wax was so easily rmoved. Well, all except for the white pad! I used the PB SR 1 on the white pad and while it feels clean it is still pink!

Makes me tempted to try the Pinnacle MF cleaner now. Although, would soaking the MF's in the Wolfgang Polishing Pad Rejuvenator do the same trick?

joe.p
06-18-2006, 12:52 PM
SSR 1 stained my white LC pad also, I tried DP pad cleaner, Megs APC +, Body Magic APC and ALL nothing worked. Normally the DP cleaner always work.
The pad is only stained ,it won't affect the other products used with it and there isn't any problems with the pad being contaminated as long as it is clean..

BILL
06-18-2006, 01:57 PM
:iagree: QUOTE:
it won't affect the other products used with it and there isn't any problems with the pad being contaminated as long as it is clean..;)

Jonboy
06-18-2006, 02:16 PM
I've got 2 white pads and they both stained but they are clean

BILL
06-18-2006, 03:24 PM
Stained is normal. uncontaminated is the key...... clean;)

justin_murphy
06-18-2006, 03:56 PM
Just like oxidation from a one-stage paint will stain. Don't matter as long as the bad particles are out. Heck they could make every pad the same color in manufacturing but don't for us.