PDA

View Full Version : Supplies near DFW

Pages : [1] 2

airbus
05-14-2015, 03:58 AM
Does anyone know of a supply store around the DFW area. I'm turning up no results and I have no where left to look. Is there any dedicated detail supply stores or partial supplies, besides the crop sold at Walmart oreillys etc. Thanks in advanced for any help. Cody

trekkeruss
05-14-2015, 04:17 AM
Autogeek comes to you, and shipping is often free if you place a big enough order.

airbus
05-14-2015, 04:20 AM
Autogeek comes to you, and shipping is often free if you place a big enough order.

Well this is true, I was just looking for a physical store , I'm a noobie, so I would feel more comfortable seeing things in person it gets a little overwhelming looking at all the awesomeness on AG

Billy Baldone
05-14-2015, 06:40 AM
Well, what are you trying to do?

airbus
05-14-2015, 07:04 AM
I was wanting to get a DA and some polish to get out some minor swirls and some basics that are actually worth a dime. I really need an entirely new setup. I need microfiber, brushes, wax etc

Setec Astronomy
05-14-2015, 07:17 AM
Look up English Color, they are a Meguiar's distributor.

ViperGuy21
05-14-2015, 08:35 AM
I was wanting to get a DA and some polish to get out some minor swirls and some basics that are actually worth a dime. I really need an entirely new setup. I need microfiber, brushes, wax etc

If you just want a PC I know Lowes sells them in store in sander guise and Home Depot might as well.
I am interested in this as well though, a distributor around here would be nice....

DaveT435
05-14-2015, 08:45 AM
Where in the DFW area are you? I'm in Arlington, if you want to try out a couple different machines and maybe a few products I could probably help you out with that. You will have a much better idea of what your doing as far as purchasing after some hands on experience.

Setec Astronomy
05-14-2015, 08:53 AM
Best suggestion yet ^

airbus
05-14-2015, 12:49 PM
I'm in Hurst, I actually work in Arlington. It looks like we have similar taste I'm vehicles, I just picked up a c6 z06. That what I'm trying to get the swirls out of

airbus
05-14-2015, 12:50 PM

ViperGuy21
05-14-2015, 02:19 PM

Nice car! I'm obviously bias towards Vipers but I am not a Corvette hater

actuator_mz3
05-14-2015, 03:30 PM
If your ever in the Houston area, there is a Chemical Guys/Meguiars, Carpro/Menzerna/C.Quartz dealer on the west outer loop.

airbus
05-14-2015, 05:59 PM
If your ever in the Houston area, there is a Chemical Guys/Meguiars, Carpro/Menzerna/C.Quartz dealer on the west outer loop.

How are the chemical guys products, they seem to have a lot of interesting things, but the names of there products gets a noobie confused extremely fast.

actuator_mz3
05-14-2015, 07:08 PM
How are the chemical guys products, they seem to have a lot of interesting things, but the names of there products gets a noobie confused extremely fast.
I like their products. Some are better than others, but for the most part, I would say that none otheir products are outright bad. Are there better products available on the market, yes, but i think for price they are good entry into this hobby. And if they are the only products you ever use, its better than almost anything you can get at walmart/auto zone/ etc.

What products are you looking at, i have experience with most of them if you have any questions.