PDA

View Full Version : Best wheel dressing for dirt roads

king air pilot
09-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Hello All,

I am learning here and awaiting my PC7424 and polishes from AG. I live on a dirt road :( and was wondering what would be best to clean my rims and tires and a nice dressing that all the dust wont stick to. I grew up on Armorall and I cant stand the stuff now. I think the greasy look looks cheap. I am looking for something that makes the tires nice and black and after 1 trip wont have all the dust stuck to it.

While I am here suggestions on cleaning wheel wells would be helpfull. Do to my road I wont use any dressing in there but it is nice to clean them up.

This sight ROCKS

Dust2Glory
09-03-2007, 04:04 PM
I am a P21s wheel gel fan all the way. But it is expensive, I've noticed alot of people on here use Poorboys spray and rinse. And from pics i've seen, it works really well. As far as a not stick wheel shiner...... your guess is as good as mine. It seems like right now everyone is on a Duragloss kick... so maybe they have something that will work for you.

ScottB
09-03-2007, 05:57 PM
DP Wheel Gel Cleaner is a nice replacement for P21S at a better cost. If looking for a protectant and using dirt roads, you will need something like Forever Black that is a dye that cures completely. Most others would likely be a dust magnet.

ABSOLUTELY PERFECT
09-03-2007, 10:17 PM
Meg's All Season Dressing......we Use It In The Northeast.... Works Great On The Wheel Wells Also