PDA

View Full Version : Buff and Shine Backing Plates for DA?

yomaxx
05-04-2015, 06:48 PM
I used the search feature with no results. Does anyone have any experience with the backing plates from Buff & Shine? I have a new Griots DA and would like to know if these plates are any good?

I was going to buy the Lake Country backing plates however, I have found a good deal on the Buff & Shine.

Would love to hear from some people who own the Buff & Shine plates!

builthatch
05-04-2015, 07:01 PM
I used the search feature with no results. Does anyone have any experience with the backing plates from Buff & Shine? I have a new Griots DA and would like to know if these plates are any good?

I was going to buy the Lake Country backing plates however, I have found a good deal on the Buff & Shine.

Would love to hear from some people who own the Buff & Shine plates!

they looked like Edge plates last time i looked, but who knows - things might have changed.

imo anything B&S is gonna be good stuff.

yomaxx
05-04-2015, 07:07 PM
they looked like Edge plates last time i looked, but who knows - things might have changed.

imo anything B&S is gonna be good stuff.

They do say"edge plates" what does that mean? Pros, cons?

ski2
05-04-2015, 10:39 PM
I've been using a B&S 5" backing plate on my GG DA for 4 years and it has held up well. However, I use B&S pads. While not a hard and fast rule some believe you should use the BP of the same company's pads you plan to use.

bmwgeek
05-04-2015, 11:19 PM
Used B&S plates both 3.5" and 5" haven't broken yet!

VISITOR
05-05-2015, 02:28 AM
they make great DA backing plates as well as pads... :dblthumb2: