PDA

View Full Version : Newbie from WVa

WVRaybird
05-04-2015, 12:50 AM
Hello, I am from W.Va. and was checking out this site and really liked what i read. I have bros. in-laws wondering how i keep my stuff so clean and shiny. I tell them i just wash my vehicles and keep them waxed. They are amazed at that. It's not that hard to keep them clean if you stay with them and wash them once in a while. My bro. in-law and i was going to go riding on our motorcycles and when pulled into his driveway and saw his i refused to ride until he washed his bike. Like i said i just like to take care of my things because they cost too much to let them rot.

kecko
05-04-2015, 01:00 AM
Welcome to AG...Regarding your last sentence I am in complete agreement. Growing up I always took care of my things, mainly because I wasnt given everything I wanted as a kid. My parents always tried to instill a sense of earning what you have and it has suited me well in life. Thats why I am OCD about everything I own. It pains me to see my co-workers vehicles. To see people pay 30-40-50 grand for a car and barely maintain it really frustrates me. Glad there are others out there like me.

WVRaybird
05-04-2015, 02:30 AM
Even the kids when i was growing up used to kid me because my bicycles and what ever was always clean and shiny. I try and get my wife to at least run her car thru a car wash once in a while. She sometimes takes her car thru one of those with soft brushes and i tell her that they will scratch the paint. And her reply is "at least i got it washed".