PDA

View Full Version : Detailer Lawrence Ma. Area

wil2007
05-02-2015, 06:26 AM
I need a detailer to recommend to my sister. She was just visiting here in Florida and telling me that she might have to take her Audi A6 to Maaco for a paint job. I said please don't.She said the car has all these scratches on her black paint. She then tells me she takes to car wash with those flappers. I told her not to do that anymore, at least find a touchless for now. I would like someone in the area to at least look at the car to appraise condition and hopefully correct and maintain for her. She is paying car off and would like to keep it

Ebg18t
05-02-2015, 07:10 AM
Northeast Auto Salon does good work. Just across the NH border from her. If the paint is salvageable they can do it.

Here's the link:Northeast Auto Salon (http://www.northeastautosalon.com/ceramic-paint-coatings)

LSNAutoDetailing
05-02-2015, 08:10 AM
PM sent

Paul A.
05-02-2015, 09:55 AM
Let me toss in another candidate. There is probably none better in Mass than Rick Nelson over in Wakefield. Unique Car Care in Wakefield. Probably too far away but from seeing his work it might be worth it.

And after going through Northeast's website...holy heck! He looks very very good too. Thanks Ebg18t, i have many friends and family up there and now have another detailer i can highly recommend!

mojo122
05-02-2015, 10:11 AM
Pro Auto Detailing in Lawrence. He's a member here as ProDetail.

wil2007
05-02-2015, 11:57 AM
thanks everyone. hopefully I can get her headed in the right direction