PDA

View Full Version : Any detailers in Tampa want some customers

Jeff Wagner
04-30-2015, 12:44 AM
Ok forum friends i detail in the tarpon springs fl area and i will travel if its worth it. But i got referred to a lady who is kinda far and wants to set up a once a month deal to start. She works at an office and there are other employees getting there cars done also. They are not happy with who they had and got referred to me. I am on here because i told her i would try to find someone in the forums. I am at least an hour away with no traffic and they just want washes with maybe some waxes. Its just to far for a few washes and maybes to make it worth the distance. But if you are closer and want work here it is off Kennedy Blvd in Tampa fl. All you have to do is let me know and i will forward you there contact info. She wants to start with a monthly schedule and maybe go bi weekly if they are happy and you are happy.

Paul A.
04-30-2015, 09:08 AM
She's wanting a mobile operation to go to their workplace off Kennedy, right?

Jeff Wagner
04-30-2015, 01:16 PM
Yes

Jeff Wagner
04-30-2015, 05:28 PM
Are you mobile and are you interested. She just texted me and asked if i have had any luck on here?

Suzanna
04-30-2015, 08:43 PM
Hey Jeff. Are you mobile or have a shop?
I work in Tarpon, my old car needs help.

Jeff Wagner
04-30-2015, 09:20 PM
Hey Jeff. Are you mobile or have a shop?
I work in Tarpon, my old car needs help.

Hi Suzanna..I am mobile and i can do cars at my house in the garage. How old is your car and what color? Is it a classic or is it a normal car getting old? I have a website with prices on the services page. I also have a FB biz page with lots of pics. Check out my pages and let me know what you are interested in. I am currently booked until may 8th right now but after that its pretty open. Call, Text, or Email me anytime..

https://www.facebook.com/ArtistryAutoDetailing

Artistry Auto Detailing (http://www.artistryautodetailing.com/artistry-auto-detailing.html)

Paul A.
04-30-2015, 09:30 PM
Sorry Jeff but i am not mobile and wanted to clarify what your customer wanted.

Jeff Wagner
04-30-2015, 11:10 PM
Sorry Jeff but i am not mobile and wanted to clarify what your customer wanted.

No problem..She works at an office and there are other employees that will be getting there cars done also. Maybe they have power and water there. Just a thought but if no one wants this opportunity i may end up working something out with her. If there is anyone close to this area i am still willing to give these customers to you. I cant keep up as it is right now maybe i should have posted anyone want a job lol

Suzanna
05-01-2015, 11:29 AM
Jeff,

Not a classic. My former daily drive 2006 Sonata, white with beige leather interior. My husband is going to be using it as his personal car when he can't use the company vehicle.

It's been seriously neglected the past few years. The regular light-weight washes and detailing but nothing like I would have done. Just haven't had the time to spend all week-end clay, polish, sealant. We don't have a garage, so I was at the mercy of the daylight.

Your package #2 has polishing before sealant. The car isn't worth your better packages. At least not right now (just bought a roof and got a new car.) Maybe next year. Husband likes a pristine car, so this would make the old one look nice.

The 8th or following week is good, he won't be taking the car back with him until the 15th.

Suzanna

Jeff Wagner
05-02-2015, 04:46 AM
Hi Suzanna,

The #2..two step package will make it look nice your right and the new vehicle you just bought would be a good candidate for the 4th package. A coating will keep the new car looking new for a couple years. I do understand after a new roof and a new car you have been spending money like crazy. As far as the Sonata goes any day from the 10th - 14th is open now. I ended up booking the 8th and 9th today. Text, call or email me anytime if you would like to book any of those days.

Jeff
727-255-9445

Jeff,

Not a classic. My former daily drive 2006 Sonata, white with beige leather interior. My husband is going to be using it as his personal car when he can't use the company vehicle.

It's been seriously neglected the past few years. The regular light-weight washes and detailing but nothing like I would have done. Just haven't had the time to spend all week-end clay, polish, sealant. We don't have a garage, so I was at the mercy of the daylight.

Your package #2 has polishing before sealant. The car isn't worth your better packages. At least not right now (just bought a roof and got a new car.) Maybe next year. Husband likes a pristine car, so this would make the old one look nice.

The 8th or following week is good, he won't be taking the car back with him until the 15th.

Suzanna

Jeff Wagner
05-12-2015, 01:17 AM
In my search to give someone some business i ended up with more business myself. Thank you Suzanne! I thought it was great she found me in the forums. She knows her stuff better than most guys. She has clayed before and owns a PC. Used products safe to use in sun as she didnt have a garage access. Time on the other hand she didnt have so she booked an appointment. I went to her work and picked up her car. We looked at it and she asked if the headlights could really be fixed or was it just a temporary thing. After joking about the bug spray we talked about wet sanding. She was going to buy new ones but i think they look better now. The car has 150k miles on it and was looking really good when returned. The post would get very long if i go into detail of everything. The rims were cleaned with sonax, the tires scrubbed with Dp tire cleaner, dressed with CarPro Perl, it was washed 2 bucket method, clay with nano skin, polished with wolfgang swirl remover, and sealed with wolfgang deep gloss sealant. The black trim restored with solution finish. Windows cleaned in and out with invisable glass then rainx was put on the windshield. Vacuumed every nook and cranny. Cleaned and conditioned the leather seats. Scrubbed some stains out of the floor mats. Headlights were wet sanded and i am sure about 20 more things im forgetting now. Ok enough talking i know yall want pics as threads are useless with out them.

Paul A.
05-12-2015, 08:58 AM
Nice little forum fallout right here, Jeff! Beautiful work and i bet she was happy! :dblthumb2:

Jeff Wagner
05-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Nice little forum fallout right here, Jeff! Beautiful work and i bet she was happy! :dblthumb2:

Puckman it was nice and you had a front row seat seeing everything happen right here in the forum because you responded to my post. Its not often i see forum members detail other forum members cars. Thanks for the props on the work and i think she was pretty happy. I worked on this car for about 9 hrs non stop. Glad she works long hrs so i could put the time in. Knowing this customer is in the forums. I wanted to go the extra mile for her and show her what Autogeeks professional detailers in the forums can do. As Mike says its a win win win :dblthumb2:

Suzanna
05-12-2015, 12:08 PM
Only among friends would I admit that this is my car! My parking is under a tree, so the birds and cats trying to reach the birds leave their evidence.

My husband gave me a new car, so this former daily ride will be his out of town personal vehicle when he can't use the company truck. Having it cleaned was the first thing on his list, wait 'til he sees this!

I am so thankful I saw Jeff's post, proves it was meant to be. He treated what looked like a trash car with respect and brought it back to the nice little old car it is.

I would never have the guts to do the heavy cleaning he did. I would make permanent burns and scars. Proves experience and training makes a difference.

Hope Jeff works some week-ends, I would love to watch, learn and help with our other vehicles. I really want to be able to maintain again. Technology and products have changed. Look at those light lenses!

Or which of the PoorBoy products I used are compatible with what you used?

Thanks again, Jeff!

Jeff Wagner
05-13-2015, 12:27 AM
Only among friends would I admit that this is my car! My parking is under a tree, so the birds and cats trying to reach the birds leave their evidence.

My husband gave me a new car, so this former daily ride will be his out of town personal vehicle when he can't use the company truck. Having it cleaned was the first thing on his list, wait 'til he sees this!

I am so thankful I saw Jeff's post, proves it was meant to be. He treated what looked like a trash car with respect and brought it back to the nice little old car it is.

I would never have the guts to do the heavy cleaning he did. I would make permanent burns and scars. Proves experience and training makes a difference.

Hope Jeff works some week-ends, I would love to watch, learn and help with our other vehicles. I really want to be able to maintain again. Technology and products have changed. Look at those light lenses!

Or which of the PoorBoy products I used are compatible with what you used?

Thanks again, Jeff!

<--- The clay with nano skin made a big difference after the 2 bucket wash.

<--- What a great response wait til he sees this!:xyxthumbs: I love this thank you!

<--- I try to treat every car like it was my own car and your car made a great transformation.

<--- I do work some weekends and would be happy to help you. The bug spray worked pretty good on the headlights lol just kidding. Wet sanded with 500, 1000, 3000, polished with DP headlight restorer and then a coating was put on to protect them.

<--- Washing with a 2 bucket method would be a good way to keep it looking good for several months now. Down the road the Poorboys Polish with Sealant has good reviews. You can use your PC for faster and better results. I will be happy to show you how.

<--- I am very proud to be a graduate of the Autogeek Mike Phillips boot camp. My certificate is framed and in my mobile trailer.

Your welcome Suzanna! What a great memorable detail after meeting here in the Autogeek forums.