PDA

View Full Version : Interior coating products?

spitzer428
04-29-2015, 03:51 PM
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know any good product for interior coating? such as navi screen, leather dashboard, cluster, door trims?

Thanks

reeloe
04-29-2015, 06:32 PM
Ultima interior guard plus is good :)

Mike lambert
04-29-2015, 06:42 PM
Gyeon leather works well,fabric as well. On the nav screen I have seen I pad screen protectors used

HateSwirls
04-29-2015, 07:53 PM
I just started using Pinnaical Leather and Vinyl Coating.
Works well, a little goes far, doesn't really leave a shine, just a clean look that's well protected.
Love it.

spitzer428
04-29-2015, 11:59 PM
I just started using Pinnaical Leather and Vinyl Coating.
Works well, a little goes far, doesn't really leave a shine, just a clean look that's well protected.
Love it.

is it really leaving a thin layer on the surface of interior?

thanks

Pureshine
04-30-2015, 01:59 AM
Cquartz leather coating nothing out there like it very easy to apply. I've used it on a lot of my customers and they have all been very happy with it.

HateSwirls
04-30-2015, 04:32 AM
is it really leaving a thin layer on the surface of interior?

thanks

Yes it does leave a thin coat, in fact I use a light when coating light colors because it's hard to see where it's applied.

Question is, how long will it last.
I did my personal car so I'll monitor the durability
One thing I noticed after coating my car was how slick the steering wheel was ,well slick isn't the word for it, let's say it feels very smooth.

PiPUK
05-01-2015, 02:07 AM
OP, are you referring to something that is analogue to the paint coatings?

The reality is that I have never encountered an interior product which could be described this way. With vinyl/dash type dressings, you are routinely dealing with something waxy or silicone based which will clean a bit, possibly leave a finish and possibly leave something anti-static. In practice, I don't consider these to provide any 'protection'. You cannot use the same sort of tech as with 'coatings' because of the nature of the surfaces to be protected - they are too sensitive.

Fabric and leather - you can do a bit more there but you need dedicated products. These will tend to waterproof the finish but they aren't doing much for protection in other regards.

Ebg18t
05-01-2015, 05:16 AM
I have been using and like the Ultima Interior Trim Guard. Simple to use and holds up for a while. It is a sealnt and not a coating. The CQ leather foating is gaining steam, but I am still hesitant since the UITG is so easy to do 2-3x/yr.

Pureshine
05-01-2015, 10:31 PM
I have been using and like the Ultima Interior Trim Guard. Simple to use and holds up for a while. It is a sealnt and not a coating. The CQ leather foating is gaining steam, but I am still hesitant since the UITG is so easy to do 2-3x/yr.

Cquartz leather coating is very easy to use and will last over a year.

miltonlin
05-16-2015, 09:51 AM
Cquartz leather coating nothing out there like it very easy to apply. I've used it on a lot of my customers and they have all been very happy with it.

++1
I used this on 3 vehicles, double-triple coat on front seats, and it is fantastic at preventing jean transfer. Highly recommended if you have jean transfer on light colored leather/vinyl.:xyxthumbs:

Ebg18t
05-16-2015, 10:04 AM
Cquartz leather coating is very easy to use and will last over a year.

I think it will be included on one of my next orders.

Suzanna
05-19-2015, 04:57 PM
Where do I find instructions on how to use Cquartz leather coating? (Coatings, all coatings, are a new product to me. Need to research.)

Pureshine
05-21-2015, 01:58 AM
Where do I find instructions on how to use Cquartz leather coating? (Coatings, all coatings, are a new product to me. Need to research.)

I will be on the box and you can pm me and I will give you my number.