PDA

View Full Version : Hello from OKC!

ShirtlssCubsFan
04-28-2015, 11:20 AM
Long time listener (sort of), first time caller here.

I've followed Autogeek's YouTube channel for a while now, but only recently discovered the forums. Unfortunately, it was too late for why I initially came here. I was in the process of selling my Jeep to buy a new VW but the sale happened way sooner than I thought, and I hardly had the time to do my research on the best way to initially treat that beautiful Tornado Red paint and keep it maintained throughout the next few years. I registered here in panic mode because I take delivery of this car on Thursday and I've requested that the dealership does not do the courtesy detail upon delivery. I wanted to treat it properly right from the start, but my account didn't get fully activated until a couple of hours ago. Oh well.

Last night I went ahead and ordered some Wolfgang products. I've seen in my brief research of them that their products appear to be decent quality. Maybe not the best, I don't know, but surely not the worst. Of course 10 hours after I place my order I get an email with a spring cleaning code for 20 percent off. Figures.

Oh well, I'm looking forward to learning more from you guys here and I hopefully won't peg this place with too many stupid questions as I'm going through the learning process of proper paint and interior care. Even though I bought my bright white 2013 Jeep new, I didn't do much else than wash and wax it using Mequire's Gold Class products. They seem to be about the best products that money can buy.... off the shelf at O'Reilly, but they still worked well enough for my Jeep, I thought. It's a Jeep and was muddy quite a bit, so a good wax was about all I cared about. With my new car, I want it looking better than showroom quality as much as possible.

Anyway, enough of a novel. Thanks for having me and I'll see you all around!

CDot
04-28-2015, 11:51 AM
From an OK-born member; welcome to AGO!

jonn127
04-28-2015, 12:15 PM
welcome, from Tulsa.
This site is incredible, its your new best friend.

ShirtlssCubsFan
04-28-2015, 01:14 PM
Thanks guys.

04-28-2015, 01:25 PM
Welcome to AGO!

Kamakaz1961
04-28-2015, 01:43 PM
Welcome to AGO