PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready to place an order...

blackonblack04gto
09-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Hey all, getting ready to place my first order.

I already own a PC 7424 with 2 Orange LC CCS pads and one Blue LC CCS pad. I have some "other" swirl cutter already, but it's only one step and I don't have a polish to go after it to cut out the micro-marring left behind. So, here's what I decided to order.

Amazing Rolloff - heard great things wanted to give it a shot

White CCS Polishing pad - for the polishes after the orange pad

Poorboys 2.5 and 1 - for the swirls

Poorboys Polish with Carnuba - to freshen that paint up!

Poorboys Trim Restorer - you know!

Pinnacle Bug and Tar Sponge - for those nasty bug guts that won't come off!

Megs #26 Wax - Heard great things about it, wanted to give it a try.

So the questions are. Do I need more than one white pad? When polishing with the "other" brand that I have I just used the Orange CCS pad and that was it. It looked a lot better than before, but there was still some minor swirls left behind. Do I need to use the white pad for PB's #1 and the polish? Or is the polish applied by hand? And last but not least, anything else I may need on this order!

Thanks for all the help and thanks for providing all of your knowledgeable insight.

6LS2
09-02-2007, 04:39 PM
An orange pad with 2.5 and a white pad with 1 should get rid of them all. Another thing I would chuck in your order is XMT 360.

ScottB
09-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Wheres the Menzerna 106FF ???

blackonblack04gto
09-04-2007, 11:30 AM
Menzerna is too expensive for my blood. I'll give it a shot one of these days, but I just can't bring myself to do that yet.

Anybody know about the other questions I asked.

Do I apply the PB's polish with 100% carnuba with the PC? Or do i apply it by hand?

If I need to use the PC, do I use the blue pad? or a white pad?

Thanks for the help. How long does shipping normally take?