PDA

View Full Version : Finally tossed the brushes and sponges!

maxnukem
04-27-2015, 02:58 AM
Hey there folks!
I've been surfing the site for a couple of days and, Holy Cow! So much information! I figured I need to sign up so I can get help with more focused searches and ask specific questions. (which I will be doing in separate threads of course)

I'm in South Carolina and own a 2014 Sapphire Black Nissan Juke. Yellow dust (tree pollen) season is over so when I did my spring cleaning, I found cobwebs and some isolated scratches I didn't know about in my paint. Went searching and found out enough that I've already thrown away or re-purposed most of my old car care items and bought a bunch of microfiber towels/mitts. We also have a new to us 2011 Honda Odyssey in Dark Cherry Pearl and the roof needs some attention.

I just plan on learning more about how to make my own couple of cars look better!

Don M
04-27-2015, 06:12 AM
Seeing as this is your first post ... Welcome. Don't toss ALL Of your brushes, some may still be useful for door jambs, rims, hard to reach areas etc. You have certainly come to the right place to learn all you need to know.

Just beware of "The Bug," a condition that no Dr or Psychiatrist can fix ...OCD at it's worst (best?).

Souldetailer
04-27-2015, 06:25 AM
Welcome! You'll definitly get all the information you need to be successful in your endeavors. Lot's of folks willing to help you get the job done right. Take care & enjoy.

Peace,

Darrin