PDA

View Full Version : UPS left me a package

HateSwirls
04-23-2015, 05:28 PM
My AG order arrived today,

The following was in the box....

One gallon of Meguiar's Correction Compound
32oz bottle of Menzerna FG-400. Never tried it before, can't wait to see how well it works for me.
8oz bottle of Blackfire Crystal Paint Coating. This is my third bottle, love the coating.
DP Wheel Coating
303 Multi-Cleaner. Gallon
More Meguiar's MF Cutting Disk
Meguiar's hand applicator pads
Pinnacle Leather and vinyl Coating
Lake a Country applicators

All of the products will be used on an 08 a Black Honda Accord which we started on today, customer wanted it all.

I thought the 303 cleaner was a concentrate but come to find out it's ready mix.

A few goodies to try out.

Ebg18t
04-23-2015, 05:47 PM
I think you will really like the FG400. It has been one of the easiest most versatile compounds I have used. On many paints it finishes so well that a finish-polish isn't needed.

I will be using it this weekend before I CQUK a car.

I look forward to your thoughts on the Pinnacle leather & vinyl coating.

HateSwirls
04-23-2015, 06:45 PM
I think you will really like the FG400. It has been one of the easiest most versatile compounds I have used. On many paints it finishes so well that a finish-polish isn't needed.

I will be using it this weekend before I CQUK a car.

I look forward to your thoughts on the Pinnacle leather & vinyl coating.

Hopefully I can give My thoughts on the new products.
I really love trying new products.
High hopes on the Pinnacle Leather Coating.

dlc95
04-23-2015, 07:58 PM
I love FG400! So far I like it with the LC Cyan h20 pads. I imagine the yellow hex/B&S would be close in performance.

Calendyr
04-23-2015, 08:34 PM
I need to place an order tonight for some pads. I always feel like it's Christmas when I receive a box from Autogeek ;)

Let us know what you think of Menzerna's compound, I keep reading good things about it and I think I will try it at some point. My problem is that I have an almost full gallon of M105 so I feel guilty buying more compound ;)

HateSwirls
04-23-2015, 09:12 PM
I need to place an order tonight for some pads. I always feel like it's Christmas when I receive a box from Autogeek ;)

Let us know what you think of Menzerna's compound, I keep reading good things about it and I think I will try it at some point. My problem is that I have an almost full gallon of M105 so I feel guilty buying more compound ;)

Nothing wrong the the m105, in fact I use it often, I just prefer having a few compounds to choose from. :)

cousineau18
04-24-2015, 07:47 AM
You will love the 303. It's the best product for protection without the horrible greasy shine.