PDA

View Full Version : Automechanika Chicago is this weekend!!

Pages : [1] 2

Meghan
04-21-2015, 01:24 PM
https://automechanika-chicago.us.messefrankfurt.com/content/automechanikachicago/chicago/en/_jcr_content/keyvisual.968!.113!.png

The first Automechanika Chicago will be this weekend at McCormick Place. They have almost
500 vendors on display and it is looking like one heck of a show!
Jason and I will be traveling up to Chicago on Friday and walking the show on Saturday and
Sunday so if you see us make sure to say HI!
You have some great booths to stop and look at, like Flex, Menzerna, Sonax, Buff and Shine,
and many more!!

Shawn1112
04-21-2015, 01:27 PM
Dont believe this is open to the public

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-21-2015, 01:55 PM
Awesome! Have fun, be safe, and enjoy.

If you can, share pictures to the forum.

Angus
04-21-2015, 02:36 PM

I was just thinking the same thing, Mike! Pics please!!

Have you been to Automechanika Frankfurt? For some reason I think maybe you have?

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-21-2015, 11:39 PM
Have you been to Automechanika Frankfurt? For some reason I think maybe you have?

No I have not. Last year I mentioned on the forum that I was going after talking with the Germans at work. They said it was an open show.

I called just to make sure and they said I needed own a business more or less to attend or have tickets provided from a company.

This year is the Frankfurt Auto Show and is open to the public. I plan on attending this.

Angus
04-22-2015, 07:13 AM
Ok in that case I'm looking forward to your Frankfurt Auto show tread, Mike!

Meghan
04-22-2015, 08:49 AM

I absolutely will!! We plan to get a lot of photos of the show, it will be a change walking a show instead of working it so we will have a lot of opportunity to get great photos!

Meghan
04-25-2015, 02:29 PM
Some show shots today

Meghan
04-25-2015, 02:43 PM
Few more

Breese147
04-25-2015, 03:10 PM
Meaghan I was wondering if I could cash in my birthday coupon with you. I sent in my request to Nick last night,but I haven't received a response and the coupon expires in 1 day and I don't want to miss out!

MPBGT
04-25-2015, 07:18 PM
I was at automechanica on Friday, I had some good conversations with Flex, Sonax, Menzerna, and a few others. What I was not expecting was the Chicago Comic Book show to be going on in the other hall. It made for a interesting walk from the parking lot.

BillE
04-26-2015, 07:28 AM
I was at automechanica on Friday, I had some good conversations with Flex, Sonax, Menzerna, and a few others. What I was not expecting was the Chicago Comic Book show to be going on in the other hall. It made for a interesting walk from the parking lot.

I can only imagine that picture...LOL.

Bill

Angus
04-26-2015, 07:49 AM
Very cool. Thanks for sharing the photos Meghan. Think AG will have a booth next time? That is the reason you and Jason went right? To evaluate the show.

Meghan
04-26-2015, 09:14 AM
So as I was walking out we encountered a few people dressed a little different I had no idea about Comic Book show.

Meghan
04-27-2015, 09:07 AM
Meaghan I was wondering if I could cash in my birthday coupon with you. I sent in my request to Nick last night,but I haven't received a response and the coupon expires in 1 day and I don't want to miss out!

Please contact Nick he will take care of you, you can call him at ext 215.