PDA

View Full Version : How to do a 2 Bucket Method Wash, Rinseless Wash, and Waterless Wash

ihaveacamaro
04-21-2015, 08:35 AM
Here are the next parts of the ongoing Exterior Car Detail video series. Once you've figured out what kind of wash you're going to do, it's finally time to wash your car!! Can you believe it took until part 13 to get here haha!

As always, hope you enjoy!

Part 13 2BM:

How to do the Two 2 Bucket Method - Exterior Car Detail Part 13 - YouTube

Part 14 Rinseless Wash:

How to Do a Rinseless Wash - Exterior Detail Part 14 - YouTube

Part 15 Waterless Wash:

How to Do a Waterless Wash - Exterior Car Detail Part 15 - YouTube

Jaretr1
04-21-2015, 09:36 AM
I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I dont use the two bucket method :( I just use one bucket, a good quality microfiber sponge and I hose off the sponge after each dirty panel. Has worked fine for me. But nice videos.

CDot
04-21-2015, 10:54 AM
I really think these videos need to be sticky notes in this forum section or "Tips, Tricks, & techniques". Very simple and easy to understand for any beginners visiting AGO.

ihaveacamaro
04-21-2015, 05:14 PM
I know I am going to get flamed for this, but I dont use the two bucket method :( I just use one bucket, a good quality microfiber sponge and I hose off the sponge after each dirty panel. Has worked fine for me. But nice videos.

Do you periodically check for swirls?

I really think these videos need to be sticky notes in this forum section or "Tips, Tricks, & techniques". Very simple and easy to understand for any beginners visiting AGO.

Haha appreciate the idea, but since autogeek has their own videos and I'm not affiliated with them, doubt that's gonna happen. Still appreciate it though :props: