PDA

View Full Version : what are you currently watching?

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53

VISITOR
04-19-2015, 11:51 PM
what is everyone currently watching (tv sitcom, movie, youtube, etc,.) right now?

VISITOR
04-19-2015, 11:52 PM
bought a couple of skateboards (cruisers) and am slowly starting to get back into it to just relax and cruise around (the feeling is hard to describe but just feels awesome). i stumbled across this on YT and thought it was insane...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=qu3I6qJp1Mg[/video]

and my skateboarding idol (christian hosoi=master of style), didn't realize (i quit skating over 10+ years ago so i wasn't in the know) he got into some trouble but turned his life around for the better. very cool documentary...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ocoy6XVeqQ[/video]
[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=xsAPNnGPCMg[/video]

builthatch
04-20-2015, 12:02 AM
excellent! yeah i've been skating again for about five years and i love it. should have never stopped when i was younger. i do a lot of other physical stuff (weights, football, baseball) and i'm not necessarily the right build to be skating at this point but 1. it's ridiculously fun and 2. it's a more challenging alternative to riding my bike around with my dog.

my wife likes to go walking at night at our local paved "boardwalk" called the promenade , esp since she's been pregnant and can't run, and i can't stand walking, so i bring my board and skate around with the dog up there as she walks.

i have a pretty silly collection of boards and such now...it's a problem - but really only skate two boards - my main one is a 8.5 with a bit of a longer wheel base and the other is 8.375 and really light weight. i even have full Ti hanger trucks with hollow king pins on it. both are super fast because i take care of my bearings and run 64 mm wheels.

i saw a cool documentary yesterday called Atari: Game Over. i think anyone that grew up with an Atari 2600 in the house would like it.

VISITOR
04-20-2015, 12:10 AM
excellent! yeah i've been skating again for about five years and i love it. should have never stopped when i was younger. i do a lot of other physical stuff (weights, football, baseball) and i'm not necessarily the right build to be skating at this point but 1. it's ridiculously fun and 2. it's a more challenging alternative to riding my bike around with my dog.

my wife likes to go walking at night at our local paved "boardwalk" called the promenade , esp since she's been pregnant and can't run, and i can't stand walking, so i bring my board and skate around with the dog up there as she walks.

i have a pretty silly collection of boards and such now...it's a problem - but really only skate two boards - my main one is a 8.5 with a bit of a longer wheel base and the other is 8.375 and really light weight. i even have full Ti hanger trucks with hollow king pins on it. both are super fast because i take care of my bearings and run 64 mm wheels.

i saw a cool documentary yesterday called Atari: Game Over. i think anyone that grew up with an Atari 2600 in the house would like it.

awesome, very cool :xyxthumbs:! the thing is, it doesn't matter your age and shape, if you can balance yourself on a board (don't have to be technical it's all about style ;) )and just cruise around and have fun then that's all that matters :dblthumb2:! this is the second board I've purchased in the last 4 weeks. it's a sc jammer...
[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=twNrUD7b_ZM[/video]

probably gonna buy this one next :eek: , it's a longer version of the one above...
[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FveNpNbeQ[/video]

builthatch
04-20-2015, 12:14 AM
awesome, very cool :xyxthumbs:! the thing is, it doesn't matter your age and shape, if you can balance yourself on a board (don't have to be technical it's all about style ;) )and just cruise around and have fun then that's all that matters :dblthumb2:! this is the second board I've purchased in the last 4 weeks. it's a sc jammer...
youtube.com/watch?v=twNrUD7b_ZM (http://youtube.com/watch?v=twNrUD7b_ZM)

probably gonna buy this one next, it's a longer version of the one above...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FveNpNbeQ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B7FveNpNbeQ)

agreed. it's a fantastic feeling. wow, yeah those are def cruisers! by the look of those wheels you can roll over anything without any care! that's quite a luxury.

here's a vid my friend took the other day of me ripping a stationary ollie in the middle of a store after one of the aforementioned promenade sessions. if you liked Hosoi, you'd probably like my grip tape job haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjTjviz4HA

VISITOR
04-20-2015, 12:16 AM
agreed. it's a fantastic feeling. wow, yeah those are def cruisers! by the look of those wheels you can roll over anything without any care! that's quite a luxury.

here's a vid my friend took the other day of me ripping a stationary ollie in the middle of a store after one of the aforementioned promenade sessions. if you liked Hosoi, you'd probably like my grip tape job haha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmjTjviz4HA

nice! that's more than i can do at the moment... :props:

with the nicer (and somewhat hot) weather coming up, there couldn't be a better time to start again! once you've skated, you'll always have the feeling with you...:)

Aaryn NZ
04-20-2015, 03:02 AM
Hey guys! :xyxthumbs:

Loving the skate talk on Autogeek! Makes me wanna go to the garage & snap a pic of the quiver & post it up on this thread! May just do that tomorrow. :xyxthumbs:

Unsure how to put a link on here for a youtube clip but check out Ana Maria Suzano - Camburi longboard session. Way too fun! I'm not even going to try doing what she does with her feet . . . self employed . . . can't get too broken! :buffing:

We had quite the crew a few years back - some great carpark sessions, hangin' ten etc & when the courage kicked in we'd bomb a reasonably serious hill - 60+ mph . . . when you fall at that speed, you get a seven metre skid mark of jean fibre. Payed to hit the apex of the second bend just perfect or the 6in curb would send you into the dirt bank only a foot away! Ahhh - good times! :dblthumb2:

Aaryn NZ.

hernandez.art13
04-20-2015, 03:47 AM
My girlfriend and I are going through the whole series. We are currently on Season 4 episode 3. I've watched the whole series about twice now. This is her first time watching the show, so just keeping my mouth shut so I don't spoil it for her. Kapeesh?

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUT07eZoXPw[/video]

FUNX650
04-20-2015, 10:29 AM
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xr5khx-5y68"]2015 C7 Z06 Dealership delivery BURNOUT - Vengeance Racing - YouTube[/video]

Bob

Vegas Transplant
04-20-2015, 02:07 PM
Steve Wilkos

VISITOR
04-25-2015, 12:15 AM
[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=2LQS3H-Ziqk[/video]
[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=Uj7gqv6QMjc[/video]

[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=G9qeQYmGqCs[/video]

[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=An8_2W_ebwU[/video]

FUNX650
04-25-2015, 04:11 PM
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GG8w9cb4vk0"]6 to 8 Chrysler Air Raid Sirens on attack tone - YouTube[/video]

Bob

VISITOR
04-30-2015, 08:45 PM
[ame]youtube.com/watch?v=ICm4vHwpUiQ[/video]
still inspiring even after 25+ years!

FUNX650
04-30-2015, 10:45 PM
[ame="http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mcQoQDkhbYw"]The Saddest Day: 30 April 1975 (The Fall of Saigon) - YouTube[/video]

Bob

Paul A.
05-01-2015, 08:19 AM
Stanley Cup Playoffs!

And very entertaining, Bob! Why though am i waiting for something to blow up in every video? And remind me again...NOT to buy the new white vetter at Kendricks dealership!