PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber towels

LAKings22
04-19-2015, 10:40 PM
Do you wash all your MF towels in 1 load? Or do you seperate the polish, wax, drying and interior towels in different loads?

Also what is the all around best way to wash them. I ordered the "perfect microfiber starter kit" and it comes with a Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator.

I currently have about 20 Kirkland brand MF towels that I will be using for interior only. 1 waffle weave for Windows and 6 more from the kit I ordered that I will use for the paint. I plan on order more this week.

Anyone know where I can order MF madness dry me crazy? I checked on AG but couldn't find it.

builthatch
04-19-2015, 10:50 PM
Do you wash all your MF towels in 1 load? Or do you seperate the polish, wax, drying and interior towels in different loads?

Also what is the all around best way to wash them. I ordered the "perfect microfiber starter kit" and it comes with a Pinnacle Micro Rejuvenator.

I currently have about 20 Kirkland brand MF towels that I will be using for interior only. 1 waffle weave for Windows and 6 more from the kit I ordered that I will use for the paint. I plan on order more this week.

Anyone know where I can order MF madness dry me crazy? I checked on AG but couldn't find it.

i have a wacky system for washing my towels that involves reusing the wash solution part for various towels...not worth getting into, but yes, i wash them by type meaning i never have certain types of towels mixed with other types. the main reason is that i don't want to make non-linting towels end up being linty by being washed together or obviously, i don't want nice towels washed with grimy gen purpose mfs. the cross-linting thing happened to me once and i learned my lesson. so, for instance, lint-free glass towels (like cloud buster or OPT glass towel) would never be washed with, say, a dry me crazy or ESPECIALLY a crazy pile, as my crazy piles have become VERY linty (annoying for being such expensive towels) but are still soft as hell and my go-to for a lot of stuff.

it doesn't seem like you have enough towels to really worry about it just yet, but, i'd just keep VERY dirty or contaminated towels from being washed with towels that will be seeing sensitive surfaces. if you have towels that appear to leave a lot of silvery lint when you wipe, and then towels that don't do that, be careful with washing them together because the linty ones CAN contaminate the others lol.

VISITOR
04-19-2015, 10:58 PM
wash all the paint safe microfiber/waffle weave towels together and the kirkland/general all purpose towels in another load. no need to complicate things, just keep it simple...

Mask
04-20-2015, 09:45 AM
-Compound/polish/LSP
-interior & window
-wheels/engine

Regards

CDot
04-20-2015, 11:46 AM
-Compound/polish/LSP
-interior & window
-wheels/engine

Regards