PDA

View Full Version : Eshine .... Thank You

Pages : [1] 2 3

ScottB
09-01-2007, 03:06 PM
As most of you know, I have a yearning to collect all that is Microfiber. Recently one our forum members showed a couple of different orders coming in, and some towels. I remarked that the colors did not seem normally available, and believe it or not Chris offered to send me a couple to try. I believe my first order got lost, as Chris Fed-ex'd me a box this week with a couple to try on his dime.

For our Canadian brothers and sisters, you cannot go wrong using this vendor when needed. His service, contact, and products are first rate. I am sure in some fashion Eshine and AG work together, and I hope those across the state continue to use both for your detailing needs as both with consistently exceed your expectation !

AL417
09-01-2007, 03:45 PM
Another act of random kindess on the AG Forum. :applause:
That's why this place is so cool.

CalgaryDetail
09-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Chris is a great guy, he always gets the order out quickly, he does a great job of making sure you get what you ordered, and he is always willing to respond to my e-mails. no matter how crazy they are.

I always try to order from chris before most other vendors.

ohh and he sells the best mf on the market The grey buffing towels are amazing. I really have never used anything as nice.... top marks for chirs

Truls
09-01-2007, 06:19 PM
PM me your adress killr and ill send you some i bought from Duragloss, if ypu collect them

EShine is great, they got the US, Canada AND Norway on the "choose country" thats cool....its like the D3/G8

ScottB
09-02-2007, 10:30 AM
Duragloss offers MF towels ??? I seem to have missed that.

Only towel to date I have really been disappointed in is the Zymol offerings. They are darn expensive, and many towels out there are better in design and offerings.

joe.p
09-02-2007, 11:48 AM
Chris is a great guy, he always gets the order out quickly, he does a great job of making sure you get what you ordered, and he is always willing to respond to my e-mails. no matter how crazy they arePrompt emails,good communication, great phone conversation,prompt delivery..

Truls
09-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Jepp they got MFs, got them from UK, and ill gladly ship one or two to you if yull like (not with org wraping). Not the best ive tryed, but hey, collecting is a differnt ball game....

Nica
09-02-2007, 02:56 PM
Glad to hear you got the micro fiber towels there killr, I'm still curious to hear what your thoughts are on them....I have to admit I'm starting to get a little collection of micro fibers. It's always good to try other brands/products and boy micro fibers are wicked to have lots off :righton:

I've del't with Chris for quite a bit now and can't say anything bad about the guy. Always willing to help and like CalgaryDetail said he's always willing to listen and get back to you with an answer no matter how crazy the idea is hahahaha. If I need to order something localy, my home boy Chris hooks me up and hasen't let me know :righton: Chriss keep up the good work.

ScottB
09-03-2007, 09:19 AM
I really like the teal one ... very similar to the jr's here. I think the suede one is too nice for car, and will add to my camera/camcorder bag for lenses cleaning. In truth the purple WW is one I have gotten somewhere else prior, I believe from us, prior to the Guzzler.

pricha00
09-05-2007, 06:41 PM
I have had a couple of orders filled by Eshine and I have to second the compliments. I just wish he had a little more extensive product selection. I will have to try those grey microfibers. I hope Chris starts carrying the whole Pinnacle line soon. I want to try the XMT polishes.

Pat.

eShine Canada
09-05-2007, 08:27 PM
I have had a couple of orders filled by Eshine and I have to second the compliments. I just wish he had a little more extensive product selection. I will have to try those grey microfibers. I hope Chris starts carrying the whole Pinnacle line soon. I want to try the XMT polishes.

Pat.

Pat, I do have the whole Pinnacle line which I will be adding to the site tonight. This however does not include XMT.

P.S. I grew up in Welland (Off Lincoln Street!)

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

pricha00
09-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Chris since XMT seems to be a very popular choice here on Autogeek is there a reason you are not carrying the product??

Pat.

eShine Canada
09-06-2007, 12:37 AM
Chris since XMT seems to be a very popular choice here on Autogeek is there a reason you are not carrying the product??

Pat.

We actually plan on carrying it soon. We expanded a lot this year and being a growing company we have to watch how quick we grow. We almost became extinct in 2005 due to growing too fast. We are building a new warehouse on our property and hope to be in there before 2008. Once we do that we will have more room to expand.

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

Nica
09-06-2007, 08:40 AM
We actually plan on carrying it soon. We expanded a lot this year and being a growing company we have to watch how quick we grow. We almost became extinct in 2005 due to growing too fast. We are building a new warehouse on our property and hope to be in there before 2008. Once we do that we will have more room to expand.

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

That is very interesting news, you know all Canadian members we could have a little detail fest of our own now. We could all meet at Chris' place and since he has a ware house I'm sure we won't run out of products to use :D :D :D

What do you say Chris? I'm willing to drive/fly over for such an event...heck I'm willing to go to the US for AG Detail Fest next year why not in my back yard....man that would be wicked :righton:

CalgaryDetail
09-06-2007, 09:13 AM
That is very interesting news, you know all Canadian members we could have a little detail fest of our own now. We could all meet at Chris' place and since he has a ware house I'm sure we won't run out of products to use :D :D :D

What do you say Chris? I'm willing to drive/fly over for such an event...heck I'm willing to go to the US for AG Detail Fest next year why not in my back yard....man that would be wicked :righton:

flights east are cheap. Im inIm the MAN.. asuming chirs wants us ofcourse lol... but yeah i would fly out for a CDF.