PDA

View Full Version : Eshine .... Thank You

Pages : 1 2 [3]

sneek
09-09-2007, 11:02 AM
:) We will also need pics of this when you are done. Aren't you a member on GTA stang or something like that?

LOL on a side note, this guy in a car forum just said that Fed-ex shipped him 3 AMG rims and lost the 4th

m4gician
10-01-2007, 10:44 PM
First off,

Chris offers amazing service, products and prices. I'd be proud to purchase form him as my supplier. One thing Chris, will you be offering Rotary products and accessories in the near future? I know for most of us, the main detailing season is coming to a close (winter!) and being in Welland, will you have any of those available for 08?

eShine Canada
10-01-2007, 11:24 PM
First off,

Chris offers amazing service, products and prices. I'd be proud to purchase form him as my supplier. One thing Chris, will you be offering Rotary products and accessories in the near future? I know for most of us, the main detailing season is coming to a close (winter!) and being in Welland, will you have any of those available for 08?

I have a pads, and backing plates. What do you have in mind?

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

pricha00
07-03-2008, 05:45 PM
I would like to post a thank you to Chris for going out of his way to deliver my replacement UDM in person. I even received a phone call to make sure that I found it on my front porch where he had left it. That is going above and beyond in my books. We need more companies with that kind of customer service. Check out his site, GOOGLE SEARCH : ESHINE if you need any product.

Pat.