PDA

View Full Version : Eshine .... Thank You

Pages : 1 [2] 3

pricha00
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
We actually plan on carrying it soon. We expanded a lot this year and being a growing company we have to watch how quick we grow. We almost became extinct in 2005 due to growing too fast. We are building a new warehouse on our property and hope to be in there before 2008. Once we do that we will have more room to expand.

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

Thanks for a very honest answer Chris. If you will be expanding your warehouse would you ever consider a small retail outlet for us locals to browse and pickup our stuff? I know that for the majority of your customers shipping the product makes way more sense but being able to hold the product in your hands sometimes makes the difference between a sale and no sale.

Pat.

eShine Canada
09-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Thanks for a very honest answer Chris. If you will be expanding your warehouse would you ever consider a small retail outlet for us locals to browse and pickup our stuff? I know that for the majority of your customers shipping the product makes way more sense but being able to hold the product in your hands sometimes makes the difference between a sale and no sale.

Pat.

Pat, the problem is I am located in a town of 17,000. A retail location would be a total waste of money. As it sits we are able to operate on our own propery zoned as rural. We have a lot of space (5 acres) so we take advantage of it. As soon as we have customers come to purchase retail the city would re-zone us commercial and tax us $16K/yr instead of 4K/yr. The beauty of an online business is being able to keep overhead to a minimum. If we start getting into retail location, re-zoning etc, it would reflect on our prices. Things MIGHT change when we build the warehouse because wouldn't expect much visitors, I will have to check with the city and see what we can get away with. Being zoned rural they usually let us get away with things to a point.

eShine Canada
09-06-2007, 10:27 PM
That is very interesting news, you know all Canadian members we could have a little detail fest of our own now. We could all meet at Chris' place and since he has a ware house I'm sure we won't run out of products to use :D :D :D

What do you say Chris? I'm willing to drive/fly over for such an event...heck I'm willing to go to the US for AG Detail Fest next year why not in my back yard....man that would be wicked :righton:

LOL, We had a detail day once with a S2000 club, I was able to fit 5 S2000's in my Garage. Who am I fooling though, you guys detail more than me! LOL You would be the ones teaching me!

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

Nica
09-06-2007, 10:46 PM
LOL, We had a detail day once with a S2000 club, I was able to fit 5 S2000's in my Garage. Who am I fooling though, you guys detail more than me! LOL You would be the ones teaching me!

Chris Pace
eShine Car Care

oh don't be so modes there Chris, 5 vehicles in your "garage" that's no garage buddy ;);) that's my dream garage you got there...um..got any :Picture::Picture:would love to see your "garage"

But seriously, any thought on having another "detail day"? If so I and I'm sure others would be very interested to hear about it :D

richy
09-06-2007, 11:04 PM
Damn straight!! I'd drive from Windsor!

sneek
09-06-2007, 11:04 PM
:) Chris is great!

Chris: Orders should be coming your way soon. I am showing some people in the Van. MB owners club how to detail their rides :).

haha, my opinion of canpar has gotten better hahha, or maybe my opinion of Fed-ex has gone down (THEY LOST MY NEW MACBOOK PRO!!!!) I though packages don't get lost anymore because of tracking numbers and such...but I guess not :(

eShine Canada
09-06-2007, 11:05 PM
oh don't be so modes there Chris, 5 vehicles in your "garage" that's no garage buddy ;);) that's my dream garage you got there...um..got any :Picture::Picture:would love to see your "garage"

But seriously, any thought on having another "detail day"? If so I and I'm sure others would be very interested to hear about it :D

Here are a few pics of my Garage. It is 1000 sqft. It is impossible to get it all in one pic. LOL.

I would be interested in a detail day again.

http://eshine.ca/web/lights2.jpg

http://eshine.ca/web/lights.jpg

richy
09-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Very nice garage..looks well lit. The only thing you might be missing is a beer fridge and a table to put the xtra large pizzas on!!:)

eShine Canada
09-06-2007, 11:10 PM
:) Chris is great!

Chris: Orders should be coming your way soon. I am showing some people in the Van. MB owners club how to detail their rides :).

haha, my opinion of canpar has gotten better hahha, or maybe my opinion of Fed-ex has gone down (THEY LOST MY NEW MACBOOK PRO!!!!) I though packages don't get lost anymore because of tracking numbers and such...but I guess not :(

I have used many shippers, Canpar by far is the best. Canpar is a partner with FedEx when shipping to the USA. Fedex has damaged over 30% of Meguiars #16 orders into the USA! We recently started trying Canada Post for USA orders and after the 5th order, they lost one...... The horror never ends. LOL

eShine Canada
09-06-2007, 11:11 PM
Very nice garage..looks well lit. The only thing you might be missing is a beer fridge and a table to put the xtra large pizzas on!!:)

I actually have a full size fridge in there full of brew! My buddies emptied it out last weekend while "Helping" me install my new powerplant into the Cobra. :)

Nica
09-06-2007, 11:13 PM
Sweet mother...looks like my house fits in your garage ;)....

Man ask you receive...nice :righton:

Thank you for sharing the pictures of your "garage" that is one big garage and a very nice and shiny vehicle too :righton:

as for the detail day just say when and I'm there

pricha00
09-07-2007, 04:07 PM
Hey Chris do you ever bring that Cobra down for the weekly Friday night deal at the Seaway Mall??

Pat.

eShine Canada
09-07-2007, 09:35 PM
Hey Chris do you ever bring that Cobra down for the weekly Friday night deal at the Seaway Mall??

Pat.

I did many times last year. The Cobra has been under construction this year. I almost have it ready to roll.

http://eshine.ca/web/Cobra2007/Cobra005s.jpg

sneek
09-08-2007, 09:11 PM
I actually have a full size fridge in there full of brew! My buddies emptied it out last weekend while "Helping" me install my new powerplant into the Cobra. :)

What did you put under the hood? :) Does a 427 fit in there? I don't think I have seen a mustang with an 8th generation stang with a 427 yet. ;)

eShine Canada
09-09-2007, 03:18 AM
What did you put under the hood? :) Does a 427 fit in there? I don't think I have seen a mustang with an 8th generation stang with a 427 yet. ;)

Nothing that wild. I actually re-worked the same motor after repainting the engine bay. I took the Nitrous off and went with a Blower instead.