PDA

View Full Version : QD Question

Darren F
09-01-2007, 10:51 AM
I know there is no such thing as a QD that will remove swirls but is there one out there that will reduce the appearance of swirls and make them less noticable until you have the time to polish them out?

trhland
09-01-2007, 11:03 AM
I know there is no such thing as a QD that will remove swirls but is there one out there that will reduce the appearance of swirls and make them less noticable until you have the time to polish them out?i have something for that but its notavailible on a/g its a speed glaze spray wax quick detailer other then that i dont know of any othere sprays that cover up swirls.

DantheMan
09-01-2007, 11:05 AM
Maybe a spray wax like the Souveran spray.. Not really a quick detailer, but its almost as fast..

I haven't used it for what you're trying to do, so I can't say for sure.. But I wouldn't expect any miracles..

Why not just a filler heavy wax?

ScottB
09-01-2007, 02:56 PM
Souveran being a spray wax versus a qd'er might do some light filling. NXT Spray Booster could be another. I too have one from an outside source, and it aint all that everyone said it would/could be.

Darren F
09-01-2007, 03:07 PM
could someone IM me the info

Larry A
09-01-2007, 08:50 PM
On o.t.c. products Turtle Platinum, and Eagle One Nano sprays will hide scratches. And like Kllrwheels says Souveran spray should work great.