PDA

View Full Version : Slickest car wash

Pages : [1] 2

02CAMSS
08-31-2007, 09:30 PM
Whats the slickest car wash soap you have ever used?(like turning your bucket of water into oil)

Surfer
08-31-2007, 09:40 PM
I've used DP Extreme Foam, Poorboys SSS, and some otc stuff (Megs Gold Class and NXT), and I love Duragloss 901 the most, slick as heck and leaves an awsome shine. Apparently Optimum wash is very slick as well so looking foward to trying it.

FMINUS
08-31-2007, 09:58 PM
Pinnacle wash is the slickest...... Doesnt sud for anything, but its like oil!

trhland
09-01-2007, 05:26 AM
ive tryed alot of them and so far megsgold class is a great soap. so is optimum. there my 2 favorites, and d/p is great too i use that in my foam gun

CalgaryDetail
09-01-2007, 08:13 AM
the slickest I have used wax zymol clear. The slickest ag sells thatI have used it the optimum new formula. This stuff turns water into oil

trhland
09-01-2007, 08:33 AM
what i do is i love slickness so i use optimum soap and then i add a touch if 10w30 to it man thats slick:D

supercharged
09-01-2007, 09:25 AM
Poorboy's SS&S.

02CAMSS
09-01-2007, 11:18 AM
what i do is i love slickness so i use optimum soap and then i add a touch if 10w30 to it man thats slick:D

do you use mobil 1:D ?

Jimmie
09-01-2007, 12:20 PM
The slickest I came across by accident. I had about 2 oz of PB SS&S in the bucket and added about 1 oz of NTS7 (all eyeballed on measurements). I mean slick. Wish someone else would try this and let us know.

klumzypinoy
09-01-2007, 02:06 PM
Poorboy's SS&S and Duragloss 901 here :)

ScottB
09-01-2007, 02:51 PM
I bought one of the store OTC products with beads once, and I thought it was never going to wash off my hands. Just like oil, but slickness isnt the only thing to look to into car washes, here are some great ones.

Carnauba --- Pinnacle, Megs Gold, Mothers, Poorboys Suds

Sealants --- Poorboys, Duragloss, NTS7, Z7

Surfer
09-01-2007, 04:09 PM
I bought one of the store OTC products with beads once, and I thought it was never going to wash off my hands. Just like oil, but slickness isnt the only thing to look to into car washes, here are some great ones.

Sealants --- Poorboys, Duragloss, NTS7, Z7Haha, I know the wash your talking about, think I still have some, had gold beads in it right and was blueish in color? It was slick but cleaned like crap and sud's didn't last. But yeh, the beads had like an oily carnauba base inside them b/c if you crushed one between fingeres it was like oil.

muddy
09-01-2007, 07:32 PM

Sealants --- Poorboys, Duragloss, NTS7, Z7
Are you saying that " Sealants --- Poorboys, Duragloss, NTS7, Z7" are best used to wash a vehicle that only has sealant applied like Klasse SG, or that there is some sealant properties within the shampoo?

I am curious because I have been using Meg's Gold Class on my vehicle which has only SG (acrylic?) and QD'd with DG #521 (polymer?) and not sure if your post means I can get better cleaning ability with the ones mentioned in the sealants category?

Thanks.

-Confused :D

Truls
09-01-2007, 07:50 PM
Poorboys SS&S and DG 901 rocks

ScottB
09-02-2007, 10:28 AM
Are you saying that " Sealants --- Poorboys, Duragloss, NTS7, Z7" are best used to wash a vehicle that only has sealant applied like Klasse SG, or that there is some sealant properties within the shampoo?

I am curious because I have been using Meg's Gold Class on my vehicle which has only SG (acrylic?) and QD'd with DG #521 (polymer?) and not sure if your post means I can get better cleaning ability with the ones mentioned in the sealants category?

Thanks.

-Confused :D

What I have found is some soaps are almost to strong for use on a wax. They cut down on its performance. Some maybe awesome soaps however, and thus I keep them in personal stock and use when paint has sealant only as LSP.