PDA

View Full Version : DP Pro Glass Restorer full of grit?

bigirn
04-16-2015, 03:47 PM
Hey Fellas,

I've used DP glass restorer in the past with awesome results. Today I cracked open a new bottle that I got about a year ago. It is absolutely full of grit, like sand. Was there a formula change and it's supposed to be like that or did I get a bad bottle?

Thanks for the help!

Nick McKees37
04-16-2015, 03:58 PM
Hey Fellas,

I've used DP glass restorer in the past with awesome results. Today I cracked open a new bottle that I got about a year ago. It is absolutely full of grit, like sand. Was there a formula change and it's supposed to be like that or did I get a bad bottle?

Thanks for the help!

Did you shake it like a polaroid picture?

It's normal for this product to feel fairly abrasive in between your finger tips. Glass polishes are a lot grittier than paint compounds.

But, if you feel (pun intended!) that it's out of the ordinary based on past experiences with the product, send me a PM with your order number/email address and I'll get a new bottle in the mail.

Jeff Wagner
04-16-2015, 08:26 PM
Hey Fellas,

Thanks for the help!

bigirn.. I was like you surprised at how gritty the DP glass restorer was but like Nick said it is supposed to be much more abrasive than products used on paint. I did a test spot away from the drivers side and it worked awesome!

rms64
04-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Did you shake it like a polaroid picture?

But, if you feel (pun intended!) that it's out of the ordinary based on past experiences with the product, send me a PM with your order number/email address and I'll get a new bottle in the mail.

LOL Nick, love the analogy.

AG customer service F-T-W (again!)