PDA

View Full Version : 3D curious!

Pages : [1] 2

Souldetailer
04-16-2015, 03:06 PM
The reviews and results I have seen for the Nitro Seal have been impressive. Just wanted to get any of the latest reviews, and also comments on the rest of the line. Any big performers, must haves, etc... Thanks & take care

Peace,

Darrin

Jaretr1
04-16-2015, 03:23 PM
I am not sold on the Nitro Seal concept, needing two different bottles to do what everyone else does in one at the price of an inexpensive coating. I saw them demo it at Detail Fest and I was not sold on it.

With that said, many people have raved about the compounds and polishes, as well as HDSpeed. Once I run out of the multitude of compounds and polishes I already have (swore to myself I wont by anymore product until I put a dent in what I already have), then I will give HD a try!

Ben@3DHD
04-16-2015, 03:24 PM
Here is a recent review over at autopia...

REVIEW - HD Nitro-Seal (Holiday Giveaway) (http://www.autopia.org/forums/3d-high-definition-car-care/179740-review-hd-nitro-seal-holiday-giveaway.html)

Desertnate
04-16-2015, 03:30 PM
Adapt has caught my attention. A pad-flexible polish would be great for my family DD's.

Now, I've just got to work my way to the bottom of my current polish supply...

Souldetailer
04-16-2015, 03:39 PM
Here is a recent review over at autopia...

REVIEW - HD Nitro-Seal (Holiday Giveaway) (http://www.autopia.org/forums/3d-high-definition-car-care/179740-review-hd-nitro-seal-holiday-giveaway.html)

Hey Ben,

Thanks for the link, I've already seen it in my researching endeavors. Car looks brilliant in than link, thus the further research. Wouldn't care to send me a hook-up for a review in return? I'm sure my 2015 Kia Soul in Inferno Red would love some attention. She' a beauty. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

Zubair
04-16-2015, 05:30 PM
What is the cut and gloss rating of:

HD Cut
HD Adapt
HD Polish
HD Speed

Also are these Smat or Dat?

fly07sti
04-16-2015, 06:09 PM
I personally have used Adapt, Cut and Polish. All work very well and it's a plus that they can be used in direct sunlight.

Dereksdtail
04-16-2015, 07:12 PM
I like adapt because a little goes a lonnnng way, it wipes of super easy and no strong scent

custmsprty
04-16-2015, 07:52 PM
Hey Ben,

Thanks for the link, I've already seen it in my researching endeavors. Car looks brilliant in than link, thus the further research. Wouldn't care to send me a hook-up for a review in return? I'm sure my 2015 Kia Soul in Inferno Red would love some attention. She' a beauty. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

While you're at it send the rest of us forum members a hook-up for a review LOL!!!

In all seriousness though, I just ordered all these yesterday.

3D HD Speed
3D HD Poxy
3D HD Adapt
3D HD Polish
3D Final Touch Detailer
3D Waterless Car Wash
3D Waterless Wash Bottle

I've been using Mezerna total line and recently the new 3-n-1, WG Total Line and Blackfire Total Line so this will give me the opportunity to do a fair evaluation of the 3D / HD products.

I'm going to test them out on a "RED ROCK" 2015 Camaro this weekend.

BigCat
04-16-2015, 11:00 PM
I have been using 3D Hd touch for a year and it is great for a rineless wash and a quick detailer smells great and I use Hd express for a quick wax both are great products you won't be disappointed
Here is my car after I washed it with with Hd touch Sunday and I wiped it down yesterday with Hd touch again as a Qd

mcate
04-17-2015, 06:28 AM
HD Polish is probably my favorite finishing polish. I like it slightly better than Menz SF4000. It's that good.

WRAPT C5Z06
04-17-2015, 07:10 AM
What is the cut and gloss rating of:

HD Cut
HD Adapt
HD Polish
HD Speed

Also are these Smat or Dat?
SMAT polishes and they're all good.

Desertnate
04-17-2015, 07:36 AM
SMAT polishes and they're all good.

How do they work on hard German paint? I know the polishing technology is different, but would you use them over a product from Menzerna?

Souldetailer
04-17-2015, 09:08 AM
HD Polish is probably my favorite finishing polish. I like it slightly better than Menz SF4000. It's that good.

That's a mighty bold statement my friend. You got the britches to back it? Seriously, thank you for your opinion, I look forward to trying it. Take care.

Peace,

Darrin

manateemark
04-17-2015, 10:08 AM
What's he difference between SMAT and DAT polishes. I still have yet to polish my first car as I want to make sure I know as much as I can before I take on the endeavor.