PDA

View Full Version : Remember to shake your bottles

runrun411
04-15-2015, 07:37 PM
Whew, I was so nervous when I picked up a bottle of WGDGPS and I kind of sounded like water in the bottle. After shaking it for awhile it got thick again. I'll do cars for free before I let all that product go to waste. LOL

wdmaccord
04-15-2015, 10:51 PM
Indeed. Same with BFWD. I spun mine on the GG6 this past weekend for about a minute and shook it by hand for another 10 minutes before I used it. I try to shake most of my products about once a month, especially during the winter when I'm not using them.

builthatch
04-15-2015, 10:52 PM
Indeed. Same with BFWD. I spun mine on the GG6 this past weekend for about a minute and shook it by hand for another 10 minutes before I used it. I try to shake most of my products about once a month, especially during the winter when I'm not using them.

wait...what? how do you hook the bottle up to the buffer??

custmsprty
04-15-2015, 10:55 PM

Yeah we need a demo video of that for sure.

wdmaccord
04-15-2015, 10:56 PM

strap it on with lots of duct tape onto the backing plate (I use the 6" backing plate since it is closest to the bottle size). Duct tape the lid too. I do it in a few spurts of about 20 seconds each because I don't want to screw up the machine. And only on speed 1. I hold the machine over the garbage can about a foot down or so, with the bottle facing towards the bottom of the can just in case it comes loose from the backing plate.

Not my idea though...someone else posted it a couple years ago.

ihaveacamaro
04-15-2015, 11:02 PM
It was Joe from Orinda, let me see if I can dig it up

ihaveacamaro
04-15-2015, 11:05 PM
Here you go, still hilarious :D

Flex = wax shaker - YouTube