PDA

View Full Version : BF Wet Diamond Polymer Spray = dust magnet?

Angus
04-13-2015, 02:33 PM
Has anyone noticed an increase in dust attraction after using BF Wet Diamond Polymer Spray? Easter weekend I topped BF BlackICE with a fresh layer of BF WDPS, drove 150miles or so between Sat/Sun, and then left the car garaged all last week. Went to drive it this past Saturday and was very surprised by the amount of dust covering the whole car. It's not pollen season here in SE PA yet and I keep my garage nice and clean - so those are ruled out.

Thoughts from those who have used BF Wet Diamond Polymer Spray? Is extra dust normal?

zmcgovern45
04-13-2015, 02:36 PM
Everything is a dust magnet around here right now.... Pollen season has begun. No matter what you use on your car, it is dusty 5 minutes later.

Even trusty products like CarPro Reload, which attract noticeably less dust than a traditional carnauba, are still covered in no time.

Perhaps you're experiencing something similar?

LaFawnduh
04-13-2015, 03:19 PM
I've always found the opposite. Dust slides right off with BFPS. It is bad for pollen right now no matter what I do though.

Angus
04-13-2015, 08:32 PM
Thanks fellas, must be early pollen that I'm seeing. I thought it was weird to see so much dust, couldn't find anyone commenting on BF WDPS doing such, and figured I'd pose the question.