PDA

View Full Version : Need Detailer in NOVA/ Virginia. Swirl Marks. New car

mdsniper7
04-13-2015, 11:44 AM
So I have a new 2015 white vw gti and it has swirl marks from the dealer of course. Now cause its white you have to look at it in direct sunlight at certain angles but they are there. I need a detailer who can fix these for me please. This is my first new car and want to have it taken care of the right way. If anyone can please let me know. I thought about trying myself but it would scare me to remove all the clear on accident or make it worse.

98LowRanger
04-13-2015, 12:30 PM
Not sure where in northern VA you are, but I live in Stokesdale, NC which is about 20 miles from the NC/VA boarder.

Mantilgh
04-13-2015, 12:40 PM
I am not a pro but Scott, incrediblydetailed.com, is close to me in Boonsboro, Md. I drive down into what I consider Nova quite a bit. Leesburg, Purecellville, and the surrounding area is about a hour away or less for me. I imagine there's somebody down closer to DC.

mdsniper7
04-13-2015, 12:58 PM
I'm near Fairfax/ Springfield area

JG Detailing
04-13-2015, 01:28 PM
I know a guy that lives in virgina. His name is Jeffery Strother. He has a mobile detailing company. It's called Forever Clean. He's on Facebook.

Scott@IncrediblyDetailed
04-13-2015, 02:54 PM
I could do it, if you're willing to drive. I'm a solid hour from Fairfax, but it's a good drive.

I'm guessing you're interested in a correction and coating? Maybe Opti-Coat Pro? http://www.incrediblydetailed.com/opti-coat-pro/