PDA

View Full Version : Motivation

Breese147
04-12-2015, 11:28 PM
For almost about a year now I have been listening to motivational videos at least twice a week. I find they help me start my day right and keep a positive attitude,mindset, and willing to take on anything. I won't post the links here but I'll lost the titles and creator of the top 3 videos on YouTube I use to make my day go great! I use them for working out,when I'm having a bad day,on the drive to work/school, they work great hope you enjoy!

Breese147
04-12-2015, 11:35 PM
1.You can change the world- Basquiat Picasso
3.THROUGH HELL motivational video - Epsilon
2.Unstoppable motivational video- Mateusz M

If you looking to start something, or change your life these videos will help you! Please if you want more feel free to comment!

FinishingTouchA
04-13-2015, 12:02 AM
I've been doing the same thing for a couple months now and it's changed my life. Every morning when I wake up I turn on a motivational video and listen while I'm in the shower. My favorite speakers are eric thomas and les brown, I usually find a compilation with lots of different people and listen. Have you read/listened to the book/audiobook Think and Grow Rich?

Breese147
04-13-2015, 12:30 AM
Glad to hear you got results too!No I haven't yet.Is it on YouTube or Giogle for free?