PDA

View Full Version : A Cry For Help

DogRescuer
04-12-2015, 05:35 PM
Hey guys, for you that know me a little you have heard me say that im disabled and have bad balance but heres my issue. I just bought a used CRV and need the roof polished but can not do it myself due to obvious reasons. I have no detailers here that I trust to do the work therefore I am willing to travel to have it done correct. I am located in S Va and am able to travel up to 2hrs in any direction to hhave this dooone. Yes ofcourse Ill pay and will appreciate it and any input any of you have.. You can always private message me.

PS Raleigh might work.

Billy Baldone
04-12-2015, 05:40 PM
I would gladly do it, but I am in the NW suburbs of Chicago. If you are in the neighborhood swing on by. I have a 6 year old chocolate lab/Weimereiner and a 2 year old Vizsla you could visit with while you wait.

DogRescuer
04-12-2015, 05:43 PM
I would gladly do it, but I am in the NW suburbs of Chicago. If you are in the neighborhood swing on by. I have a 6 year old chocolate lab/Weimereiner and a 2 year old Vizsla you could visit with while you wait.
Thanks and I would love to visit with your dogs, Im a full time volunteer with a dog rescue here in va.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
04-12-2015, 07:42 PM
As someone who has adopted 2 rescue dogs and actively helps my local rescue, thanks. I have a great friend in Iron Station, NC who I am sure would help, but that is 3 hrs away. I am way to far, I would do it for free.

DiamondShine900
04-12-2015, 10:14 PM
I'm located in southern wv I could fully detail your car but not fimilar with polishing just yet

If I could I would

DogRescuer
04-13-2015, 07:25 AM
As someone who has adopted 2 rescue dogs and actively helps my local rescue, thanks. I have a great friend in Iron Station, NC who I am sure would help, but that is 3 hrs away. I am way to far, I would do it for free.
Thanks, yes these animals are sooo important to me.

I'm located in southern wv I could fully detail your car but not fimilar with polishing just yet

If I could I would
Thanks for the consideration

alteredzx
04-13-2015, 07:28 AM
Hopefully you get helped out.

I adopted a Pitbull that was in the Joplin, Mo tornado a few years back. His owner wasnt able to take care of him anymore. I also volunteer at Missouri Pitbull Rescue. I love taking care of them dogs!

good luck to ya sir.

cousineau18
04-13-2015, 10:09 AM
Just sent you a PM, I live in Richmond and wouldn't mind completing the job for you.