PDA

View Full Version : Which wax should I use this weekend?

MadOzodi
08-31-2007, 12:31 PM
So I plan on doing the pre-winter detail this weekend. Hopefully I'm going to wash, clay & AIO after work tonight. Will most likely end up doing the klasse twins tomorrow though. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz sealant Sunday. Finally, on monday, I'll be putting either Natty's Red on the car or XMT180. So which would you guys use...the NR or XMT180?

Feed back please

joe.p
08-31-2007, 12:37 PM
why not experience with both..this way you can judge for yourself which of the two you like..it would also be a good way to test the durability on the two then do a review for us ;)

99 hardtop
08-31-2007, 01:02 PM
why not experience with both..this way you can judge for yourself which of the two you like..it would also be a good way to test the durability on the two then do a review for us ;)

:cheers: :iagree:

MadOzodi
08-31-2007, 01:02 PM
Ooooo, I know! I'll do a side by side comparo! NR on one side, 180 on the other. I'll have a grape/cherry smoothie smelling car!

supercharged
08-31-2007, 01:12 PM
either one, they both are very similar and will give you excellent results.

Reddwarf
08-31-2007, 07:12 PM
"doing the klasse twins tomorrow though. Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz sealant Sunday"

You are going to put on the Klasse sealant and then the WDGS sealant on top of that? Seems redundant or am I missing something?

I did a side by side of Natty's Red and XMT 180, I found the 180 to be more shine and the NR to be a deeper look. Personally, I like the XMT 180 better. But both are good.