PDA

View Full Version : The Movie Cars

BILL
06-17-2006, 04:39 PM
Anyone see this movie and any comments please.....i have to take my kids tomorrow and i want to be forewarned if its possible i may like it....:grouphug:

justin_murphy
06-17-2006, 04:44 PM
I freakn' loved it!
Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) makes the movie. The animation is top notch. No wonder it took 4+ years to make.

Well, well worth it. Especially if you're a NASCAR fan like me!

abrcrombe
06-17-2006, 04:46 PM
Going to go watch it next week. Been wanting to see it since I saw the first preview like 4 months ago!

kellyinkc
06-17-2006, 04:47 PM
We want to go see it too. Maybe next week after all the crowds are gone.

justin_murphy
06-17-2006, 04:48 PM
I remember seeing the first preview during Finding Nemo.

abrcrombe
06-17-2006, 04:54 PM
Dang, that is a long time ago.

BILL
06-17-2006, 05:00 PM
I freakn' loved it!
Mater (Larry the Cable Guy) makes the movie. The animation is top notch. No wonder it took 4+ years to make.

Well, well worth it. Especially if you're a NASCAR fan like me!
'

:applause: thanks

Redwings
06-17-2006, 09:51 PM
Great movie took my 10 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter last night and we all laughed great Pixar film with good humor great for any age kid and adult for that matter...

justin_murphy
06-17-2006, 10:25 PM
Great movie took my 10 yr old son and 7 yr old daughter last night and we all laughed great Pixar film with good humor great for any age kid and adult for that matter...

One word....

FREEBIRD!

About fell outta my seat....and did a spit take!

ScottB
06-18-2006, 08:34 AM
I am not a fan of cartoons, but I really want to see this. Gotta find a bootleg copy as my son (16 months) could not sit thru this and would likely run up and down the aisles waiving at everyone.

BILL
06-18-2006, 08:50 AM
Saw it last night instead of today, and loved it, so did the kids. a boot leg copy would not do justice to this movie, you need the real thing........:applause:

ScottB
06-18-2006, 08:57 AM
Saw it last night instead of today, and loved it, so did the kids. a boot leg copy would not do justice to this movie, you need the real thing........:applause:

duct tape is still illegal if used in public, correct ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

BILL
06-18-2006, 09:59 AM
duct tape is still illegal if used in public, correct ??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

YES!!! Here its legal as long as you apply it gently below the neck........;)

ScottB
06-18-2006, 10:06 AM
duct tape?????........lllegal?? in public??? huh huh:confused: :confused:

lets just say for instances ..... a parent decided in the safety and security of watching, say a pixar film, that they carefully attached said child to a chair semi-permanently ... say with tape of the silver variety ... would that constitute a crime if the parent stayed with said child and also viewed said movie. ;)

(it was a joke, sorry you missed it):(

BILL
06-18-2006, 10:09 AM
lets just say for instances ..... a parent decided in the safety and security of watching, say a pixar film, that they carefully attached said child to a chair semi-permanently ... say with tape of the silver variety ... would that constitute a crime if the parent stayed with said child and also viewed said movie. ;)

(it was a joke, sorry you missed it):(

Got it after my first reply........:applause: