PDA

View Full Version : zymol won't ship

hawaiian5
04-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Zymol can't be shipped to Hawaii. Anybody knows why?

geekdout
04-10-2015, 01:29 AM
Are you trying to order directly from Zymol?

It seems like other websites will ship their products to Ha, so I would try that if you can't get it shipped.

What are you trying to order? I ordered Concours and Glasur not too long ago and I did a lot of shopping around. Depending on what you want I can tell you who has the best deal.

hawaiian5
04-10-2015, 01:43 AM
I tried to order glasur on Amazon and another site, but it says it can't be shipped. Tried to order concours from newegg and it said the same thing.

Ebg18t
04-10-2015, 06:20 AM
I tried to order glasur on Amazon and another site, but it says it can't be shipped. Tried to order concours from newegg and it said the same thing.

Amazon lists this in the Zymol Glasuer page:
Special Shipping Information: This product cannot be returned to Amazon.com because it uses flammable liquids and gases, is classified as a hazardous material, or meets other criteria. Learn more

My guess it they can't ship it on a plane. So since you are on the island it gets tagged into a special category. Isn't PakShak out there on the Island? Maybe he has some or knows where on the island to get it.

vobro
04-10-2015, 06:25 AM
Could be a retailior contract deal? There may be a retailor on the island already and has an exclusive contract with Swissvax, just a guess.