PDA

View Full Version : How to Clean Tires and Wheel Wells - Exterior Car Detail Part 3

ihaveacamaro
04-06-2015, 09:19 PM
This is the next portion of my exterior car detail video series. Hope you enjoy!

Also linking part 4 which doesn't deserve it's own thread as it's a real short video just explaining why I like to clean wheels before paint.

Part 3 Tires and Wheel Wells:

How to Clean Tires and Wheel Wells - Exterior Car Detail Part 3 - YouTube

Part 4 Why Clean Wheels Before Paint:

Why You Should Clean Your Wheels Before Your Paint - Exterior Car Detail Part 4 - YouTube

As always, thanks for watching :)

Mask
04-06-2015, 09:46 PM
Simple and easily understood ^^
Thanks for sharing :D

richy
04-06-2015, 09:54 PM
Hey Roshan..I hadn't seen you post in a while. Good to see you back. How's dentistry school treating you?

Buff-N-Glo
04-06-2015, 09:57 PM
Nice 2 step shuffle at the end lol

tenblade2001
04-06-2015, 10:32 PM
thanks!

ihaveacamaro
04-07-2015, 06:06 AM
Simple and easily understood ^^
Thanks for sharing :D

Nice 2 step shuffle at the end lol

thanks!

Thanks for watching guys :props:

ihaveacamaro
04-07-2015, 06:08 AM
Hey Roshan..I hadn't seen you post in a while. Good to see you back. How's dentistry school treating you?

Hey Richy, just started posting again! Dental school has been hard but once this month is done, I go to clinics for two years and life should lighten up... at least that's what I'm telling myself :D

How's life been? Just saw your charger thread, looked beautiful :drool:

richy
04-07-2015, 11:07 PM
Hey Richy, just started posting again! Dental school has been hard but once this month is done, I go to clinics for two years and life should lighten up... at least that's what I'm telling myself :D

How's life been? Just saw your charger thread, looked beautiful :drool:
No complaints my friend! Booked up quickly again this year for several months down the road. I took the winter off as usual and am happy to be back at it again.

Pureshine
04-07-2015, 11:25 PM
Good video and great to see you back bro! The only thing I would add is you should let the APC dwell for awhile it really does help a lot.

MattPersman
04-08-2015, 05:35 AM
All your stuff is so well done and informative. Thanks for doing it and sharing with us.