PDA

View Full Version : Meg's #26 Yellow Wax??

dannythekid
08-30-2007, 11:51 AM
I coouldn't for the life of me find insulator wax (usually it was at Advance but I think they stopped carrying it) and I haven't placed an order at AG yet becuase I'm saving for the PC...

So I picked up some Meg's #26 yellow wax. I haven't read too much about it on here as far as people using it. To those who have, what are your thoughts about it compared to other waxes?

For a long time I used Meg's Cleaner wax in the maroon bottle and it got the job done.

I just did a simple wash/wax on my car and I was blown away with how it made my car glow. I'm anticipating hitting the car with some XMT360 (just has very light swirls/scratches) and the PC when I get it, and then polishing and topping off with #26.

I can show some close up pics if needed.

Any feedback welcome!

Mike T
08-30-2007, 11:58 AM
It was my go-to wax, before I found AG. It has nice gloss and depth.

Al-53
08-30-2007, 12:30 PM
Meg's 26 is a very good wax..has a very nice look to it..and a very wet look....I like the paste better than the Liquid..but both look great...its a very over looked wax for the money...Glad it worked for you as it always worked for me ...I actually liked the look better than Natty's on light colored cars....

AL

ScottB
08-30-2007, 08:12 PM
nice wax , probably one of the best OTC products easily available. I would step up to DP Max Wax, Pinnacle pastes, or even Poorboys Nattys if an order is in the work. They might not last as long, but look so wet and glossy you wont mind putting on another coat every month.

dannythekid
08-31-2007, 10:40 AM
Thanks, I'll keep that in mind for when this is all gone!