PDA

View Full Version : Can I put a flexzilla pressure hose on my AR 112??

Bryank930
04-04-2015, 06:34 PM
The hose that came with my AR112 is way too stiff. Is there a way to adapt the flexzilla pressure washer hose to work with my unit? It has a fitting that snaps into the gun, not a screw end like the flexzilla hose.

Or is there a different hose available that's less stiff?

Thanks,
Bryan

ryandamartini
04-04-2015, 07:16 PM
The hose that came with my AR112 is way too stiff. Is there a way to adapt the flexzilla pressure washer hose to work with my unit? It has a fitting that snaps into the gun, not a screw end like the flexzilla hose.

Or is there a different hose available that's less stiff?

Thanks,
Bryan

You can get the various quick connect fittings and outfit any hose you want. I did it for mine.

Bryank930
04-05-2015, 04:20 PM
You can get the various quick connect fittings and outfit any hose you want. I did it for mine.

Where can I find these fittings?

af90
04-05-2015, 04:35 PM
Any Home Depot/Lowe's. Here's an example from Autogeek (http://www.autogeek.net/brqucoset.html)

I leave these on there permanently honestly. Brass over plastic though.

Bryank930
04-05-2015, 06:31 PM
Any Home Depot/Lowe's. Here's an example from Autogeek (http://www.autogeek.net/brqucoset.html)

I leave these on there permanently honestly. Brass over plastic though.

Maybe a slight misunderstanding here. I'm talking about the high-pressure hose that I would like to replace. I have a good garden hose and connectors already.

af90
04-05-2015, 07:19 PM
Ah okay my mistake. It looks like the standard hose has a female quick connect already connected to it. Most pressure washers use a standard M22 ends including from what I read the AR112. Let me keep looking, it sounds pretty doable. The fitting that snaps into the gun may be removable as I doubt it's built into the hose but I can't say for certain yet.

Firehouse Mike
04-05-2015, 09:43 PM
Yes, Still Lowes / Home Depot for the fittings. I have converted all of my hoses and guns to 3/8 x M22 (aka 14mm) QC fittings. Be aware the 15mm fittings are typically found on gas units and will thread on, but leak due to the extra mm on the inside bore diameter. O-rings fit loose then.

ryandamartini
04-05-2015, 09:52 PM
Maybe a slight misunderstanding here. I'm talking about the high-pressure hose that I would like to replace. I have a good garden hose and connectors already.

Lowes has a few nice ones actually. Blue Hawk is their brand.