PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang uber compound

shiners/buck
04-04-2015, 09:04 AM
Who has used wg. Uber comp. and finishing glaze?
Just wondering ease of use and results.
I also just ordered wg. All in one.

refreshauto
04-04-2015, 09:43 AM
Wolfgang is pretty much my go to product line. This car was was started with Uber Compound and finished with Finishing Glaze then coated with AmeriCoat

Mizzoutiger
04-04-2015, 10:32 AM
I use and love them both! They're Menzerna products specially made for Autogeek. That said, to me they're "uber" versions of Menz FG400 and Menz SF-4000, which I used before and love too.

HateSwirls
04-05-2015, 10:37 AM
I've used the WG Uber Compound many times.
Works very well, low dusting,decent work time and easy to buff off.

Never tired their glaze but being it's a WG product I'd bet it works just fine.
The compound removes even the worst swirls.

Jeff Wagner
04-05-2015, 04:47 PM
Who has used wg. Uber comp. and finishing glaze?
Just wondering ease of use and results.
I also just ordered wg. All in one.

Lots of good advice on here and that guy Vargas from Refreshauto is a super star lol seriously he is an awesome detailer and i do use Wolfgang as a go to product line also. Tons of good detailers and superstars on here. My 2 cents everything they have is awesome! The Uber and the Finishing glaze are great. The swirl remover is great for what its called and finishes good. Deep gloss sealant is amazing! If you are not finishing with a coating like Mr Classic car :-) Nice job on that one Vargas!

The pic is my mobile utility trailer - easy of use and results you can run a successful business with :xyxthumbs:

AutowerxDetailing
04-05-2015, 04:54 PM
I've only used part of a small sample of Uber Compound. The finish it left in addition to the correction ability was quite impressive.