PDA

View Full Version : 02 Hummer H2 Full Detail - EHUTH1

Pages : 1 [2]

pirex
08-30-2007, 05:17 AM
Very nice job! And what a huge car! It came out great, nice color to! :D

Driven Auto Detail
08-30-2007, 07:20 AM
Dang, that thing was trashed on the inside. Incredible work, as usual!!!

ehuth1
08-30-2007, 08:49 AM
NICA - Washing the roof I use a small step ladder and brush. Then I just open the doors and do half the roof on that side and switch with the UDM and polish.

SPARKIE - The leather was just about trashed, but the DG leather cleaner did fairly well with what I had to work with. I apply to a MF rag first, due to the heat with direct spray I notice some spotting :( Other than that it works great.!

RICHY - 501 is hmmmmmm GREAT!! No crazy fragrance smell, but the blue color is different :)

Al-53
08-30-2007, 09:19 AM
Nice job on the Hummer....great results....

the 501 is a super sleeper...lol....it does a great job...

next time you use the leather shampoo..use a terry applicator..spray it on the pad and then rub the leather..the terry will give some extra cutting power..works well for me.... when it gets dirty just wash in a wash bucket and ring it out good and go at it...the dampness doe not effect it ..still cleans good....

AL

klumzypinoy
08-30-2007, 10:55 AM
Wow that interior was disgusting! That H2 is looking way better :D I still can't believe how that interior looked like.

ehuth1
08-30-2007, 03:06 PM
Nice job on the Hummer....great results....

the 501 is a super sleeper...lol....it does a great job...

next time you use the leather shampoo..use a terry applicator..spray it on the pad and then rub the leather..the terry will give some extra cutting power..works well for me.... when it gets dirty just wash in a wash bucket and ring it out good and go at it...the dampness doe not effect it ..still cleans good....

AL

Thanks AL for the heads up. I thinking the small terry block? If thats it then I'm on the same page as you :D

Microlab
08-30-2007, 03:10 PM
Wow, nice turnaround, great job!! :)

alban61
08-30-2007, 03:41 PM
Wow! Great turnaround on that H2! Nice gloss to it. Shows it well, especially in that first AFTER pic!