PDA

View Full Version : Help!! Yellow haze settling on my ride.

Souldetailer
04-01-2015, 02:22 PM
(Vocals by Jimi Hendrix)

Yellow haze settling on my ride.
Getting tough just to take it in stride.
Maple pollen blowin' in the breeze.
My car is yellow and I start to sneeze.

Can you help me get rid of this ####.
Wax, sealant, coating I just can't quit.
Please won't you help cleanse my wheels.
I just can't help the way I feels.

Need some 'vice on what's gonna work.
Tired of bein' played for the dirty jerk.
Looking for solutions, just wondering why.
Excuse me while the sky.

tuscarora dave
04-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Got a chuckle out of that for sure!! At least until my rental vans start turning yellow...oh wait...more washing means more money for me.

I just call these handicap accessible rental vans mine because I repair and maintenance them.

Souldetailer
04-01-2015, 03:35 PM
Got a chuckle out of that for sure!! At least until my rental vans start turning yellow...oh wait...more washing means more money for me.

I just call these handicap accessible rental vans mine because I repair and maintenance them.

OK Dave, Yous got the money Rollin because of the horrid yellow storm, very happy for you, no really. But I have a brand new "inferno red" so called by Kia. Whats gonna help shed the violence on my Lacey that I must endure. Rinse every day? I believe that is the only way.

Peace,

Darrin

tuscarora dave
04-01-2015, 03:46 PM
I just turned around an 06 Chevy uplander that was dried with DG Aqua Wax last time it was washed. It was covered in road scum and I went to pressure wash the grit off of it and to my surprise it rinsed as clean as new without even touching it.

DG AW is the answer to your horrid yellow dilemma.

Souldetailer
04-01-2015, 04:01 PM
I just turned around an 06 Chevy uplander that was dried with DG Aqua Wax last time it was washed. It was covered in road scum and I went to pressure wash the grit off of it and to my surprise it rinsed as clean as new without even touching it.

DG AW is the answer to your horrid yellow dilemma.

Thank you, I don't own that, it appears that maybe I should.
Thanks Dave.

Peace,

Darrin