PDA

View Full Version : Cg v7

Souldetailer
03-31-2015, 02:07 PM
Hey forum peeps,

Recently received a sample (16 oz, yeah nice size sample of V7)from my new buddy in California , Don. My Kia Soul + in inferno red just begs for for some attention. Don (fly07sti) sent me a plethora of samples to try out. What an incredible guy, he went above and beyond being a "neighbor" and sent me a whole bunch of goodies. Thanks again Don ! You rock. What I'd like to know is what applications you ahave used V7, and your opinion, I have only used it as a QD wipedown after a thorough wash, as my vehicle being new. Full detail coming soon. I have the Black Light (than you Don) although I haven't tried it yet, been busy.
Would love your opinions and applications, I know it's not a long term solution, but it work great and was wondering how, y'all used it. Thank & take care

Peace,

Darrin

dennis hiip
03-31-2015, 03:21 PM
I've used it after BL. I like the V7, but it doesn't seem to last very long as an LSP. OK as a quick detailer.

RegalOne
03-31-2015, 03:49 PM
I've used it after BL. I like the V7, but it doesn't seem to last very long as an LSP. OK as a quick detailer.

+1 on the not lasting lasting very long.

Belair
03-31-2015, 03:54 PM
You'll really like the BL though, it will bring out the metallic flakes like you've never seen before.

fly07sti
03-31-2015, 04:35 PM
I've also used it on wood and carbon interior pieces. Works great to clean and shine them as well as leaving a nice smell behind.
True it doesn't last very long as an LSP, but the ease of use and the look are very good. Glad you're enjoying it D!

tpr1634
03-31-2015, 04:55 PM
I liked it so much I gave a gallon away.

Evan.J
03-31-2015, 06:35 PM
I have used it and I can say that the beads well they were more like blobs than beads so I have done away with it personally. To me a little over hyped and I would classify it as a quick detailer rather than a sealant. There are much better products out that can last longer, perform better, and protect long than V07.

Just personal opinion.

rlmccarty2000
03-31-2015, 07:43 PM
I too bought the gallon. Don't want to run out.

KMdef9
03-31-2015, 10:09 PM
Great QD, my favorite. Doesn't stain trim, doesn't streak glass, doesn't require much buffing and leaves a very slick surface.

So I use it to aid in removing wax/glaze, as a dying aid and very very light QD'ing (nothing against V7, I'd just rather use a WW or RW 99 percent of the time)

I wouldn't use it as an LSP, only a QD.

Mask
03-31-2015, 10:28 PM
I liked it so much I gave a gallon away.

Lol
I find most CG product scent is nice and makes you wanting more...

tpr1634
04-01-2015, 06:17 AM
Lol
I find most CG product scent is nice and makes you wanting more...

Smells great had used a gallon but then I tried onr as a detailer, I also use WG spritz on my vehicles.

Mike@DedicatedPerfection
04-01-2015, 07:07 AM
I have used it and I can say that the beads well they were more like blobs than beads so I have done away with it personally. To me a little over hyped and I would classify it as a quick detailer rather than a sealant. There are much better products out that can last longer, perform better, and protect long than V07.

Just personal opinion.

:iagree:

I have since regulated V07 to the odds and ends of touch ups. Such as door jambs, wheels, etc. Once I am through with it I won't bother with it anymore.

Like Evan said. Over Hyped.

Mask
04-01-2015, 07:17 AM
Smells great had used a gallon but then I tried onr as a detailer, I also use WG spritz on my vehicles.

Agreed ^^
I bought most of their soap because of the 16oz bottles and I have some soap to mess around :p