PDA

View Full Version : Products management and prefer spray bottles 2015

Pages : [1] 2 3

Mask
03-30-2015, 04:39 AM
Hi Geeks, kindly share what products you bring when on trips or out from home. Products that you keep in car.
Items like:
-Product carry bags or organizer.
-Prefer spray bottles
-any specific brand microfiber
-tools

For all known, we love to see pictures... Much appreciate guys!

Regards :D

ziggo99
03-30-2015, 12:07 PM
Hi Geeks, kindly share what products you bring when on trips or out from home. Products that you keep in car.
Items like:
-Product carry bags or organizer.
-Prefer spray bottles
-any specific brand microfiber
-tools

For all known, we love to see pictures... Much appreciate guys!

I'll just grab the 32oz bottles of Meg's Glass Cleaner and Synthetic Spray Wax, with any plush microfiber for the spray wax and couple waffle weaves for the glass cleaner.

glfnaz
03-30-2015, 12:29 PM
For spray bottles I don't like the large 32 oz bottles. Just too big for me. I get smaller clear 8 oz bottles from a local store. The trigger / sprayers are garbage on them, so I order the replacement sprayers from here at Autogeek. I usually have 4-5 of them in my car. Rain Repel for the windows, Fast Clean and Shine for a QD, Aqua wax, a diluted APC, etc.
I put them in a carry bag that I got at Harbor Freight for about 8 dollars. In the extra space I have microfiber towels.

silverfox
03-30-2015, 12:34 PM
Seriously...the 32oz bottles aren't practical in most cases.

Dmb5450
03-30-2015, 06:09 PM

Does anyone permanently leave products in your car? Do extreme temperatures cause an issue? I'm sure depending on the time of the year my internal car temperature is 0-120. I often thought to leave products in my car but haven't for this reason.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-30-2015, 06:56 PM
It amazes me the things that some people keep in their car. A 16 oz of Ultima waterless and handful of towels is all you need IMO.

KMdef9
03-30-2015, 09:19 PM
ONR or a QD in a 4 oz bottle and 2 MF towels. 1 for paint 1 for everything else. Keep it simple and keep them in a ziplock bag.

Road trips are a different story, depends on where I'm going, how long and what I'm doing.

Mask
03-31-2015, 05:22 AM
Thanks for the input guys,
I want to setup a detail bag to carry when I'm out from home.
A rinseless/waterless wash is nice
I have a camera bag(sony) and wondering what to put inside.
-Spray bottle choice
-microfiber towels
-ziplock bags
etc...

Regards

MattPersman
03-31-2015, 05:25 AM
Just keep a 22 oz bottle of ultima UWW+ in my pass door cup holder at the bottom and a mf in my lower glove box

Bunky
03-31-2015, 10:51 AM
It amazes me the things that some people keep in their car. A 16 oz of Ultima waterless and handful of towels is all you need IMO.

This is about what I carry plus some glass cleaner.

trekkeruss
03-31-2015, 11:42 AM
When I went on a two month road trip, I took "everything," because I wanted to coat my car; my mom/sister's house has a garage, which I don't have here in Virginia. My vehicle is a Honda Element, so carrying a bunch of supplies is easy.

Normally I just carry bottle of QD or a rinseless wash, window cleaner, plush towels, and waffle weave towels. They go in the trunk organizer that has the rest of the emergency/roadside repair stuff.

KyleWrap
03-31-2015, 11:53 AM
I usually keep Mothers Showtime Instant Detailer in my car with a few rags for bird droppings. Plus it smells like big red gum. For spray bottles i use chemical guys 16 oz. spray bottles. They're clear, no labels or anything.

Mask
04-01-2015, 08:10 AM
So many good suggestion guys :)
Now fun part: Left Or Right? Any better?

http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/data/2802/photo_1_7.JPG (http://www.autogeekonline.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/93054)

KyleWrap
04-01-2015, 08:22 AM
Left fo' sho

Mask
04-03-2015, 12:59 AM
Left fo' sho

Thanks mate