PDA

View Full Version : Microfiber help

Jersey John
03-25-2015, 12:48 PM
So I'm updating my microfibers from when I first started and need help on which to get. So far I've liked the Chemical Guys but I haven't really tried any others. I'm really looking for general use if thats possible but more importantly, towels meant to take off polish, waxes, sealants etc. Please keep in mind I'm just an enthusiast so they won't see heavy use and I need the cost to stay as low as possible.
Thanks for the help.

rlmccarty2000
03-25-2015, 06:23 PM
I like the CGs too. I'm sticking with them. They have the 70/30 Korean made yellow ones that hold up very well. I've got microfibers from AG that are good too, but are a little more costly unless you can catch them BOGO. A lot of people like the edge less MFs, but I find them a little flimsy, but good for waterless washes. Just buy different MFs and remember not to use the same ones on wheels and paint. I also have found the 16x16 size to be the best for me. Good luck.

CarolinasFinestDetailing
03-25-2015, 07:54 PM
Go to So Cal Detail supply. Great prices. Look at their elite plush 360gsm. I buy cases.

d33p
03-25-2015, 08:31 PM
I love the CG workhorse towels, they pretty much do everything I want and dirt cheap. 12/$17 on Amazon.

For QD sprays I use the supreme 530 or pink cobra towels from AG simply cause they hold more product.