PDA

View Full Version : First DetailFest

HUMP DIESEL
03-24-2015, 07:25 AM
Had a great experience this past weekend in sunny Stuart Florida at DetailFest, Thank you Autogeek staff who made it happen. I had a blast meeting the TV celebrities, and also talking to the leaders in the industry.

One thing that did make my heart sink, on the first day as we were leaving, we saw a wreck at the light. Looked to be a 59-61 Corvette and a Challenger or Cuda. My heart sank, not only or the vehicles, but because it looked like someone was being taken away in the ambulance.

HUMP

Setec Astronomy
03-24-2015, 07:32 AM
One thing that did make my heart sink, on the first day as we were leaving, we saw a wreck at the light. Looked to be a 59-61 Corvette and a Challenger or Cuda. My heart sank, not only or the vehicles, but because it looked like someone was being taken away in the ambulance.

Oh man....:(

ronkh57
03-24-2015, 08:15 AM
Had a great experience this past weekend in sunny Stuart Florida at DetailFest, Thank you Autogeek staff who made it happen. I had a blast meeting the TV celebrities, and also talking to the leaders in the industry.

HUMP

We heard about it in the field pretty quick. From what people said, the vette was hit from behind at a light, and then hit the car in front of it.

RTexasF
03-24-2015, 09:04 AM
Not to hijack but I notice the distinct absence of photo coverage by Yancy as in previous years. Any particular reason?

Pats300zx
03-24-2015, 10:41 AM
Not to hijack but I notice the distinct absence of photo coverage by Yancy as in previous years. Any particular reason?

Every Time I saw Yancy he was running around like a crazy man. Between splitting his time in the Showcar Garsge studio during the classes and other things I don't know how he does it.

HUMP DIESEL
03-24-2015, 12:05 PM
Every Time I saw Yancy he was running around like a crazy man. Between splitting his time in the Showcar Garsge studio during the classes and other things I don't know how he does it.

I concur. Everytime I saw anyone in a staff shirt, they were running around making things happen.

HUMP