PDA

View Full Version : Souveran Paste Wax!!

Pages : [1] 2 3

BlkTac05
03-09-2006, 10:03 PM
A true "show car" wax.....that's for sure. The mouth watering, liquid shimmer it produces on dark colored paint is truely special & dare I say......truely one of a kind. The scent. The texture. The ease of use. The shine,gloss,depth,wetness & reflectivity are (pardon the pun) at the "Pinnacle" of the wax spectrum. It's magical! While some other quality carnaubas may come close in looks, Souveran continues to stand alone. So why is it that some balk at the hefty price of this beauty wax? If one is able to get an average of 40 applications per jar of Souveran, that translates to about $1.75 per coat of wax. To me, that's a good value for your dollar and well worth the "investment". I'm curious as to how many Souveran users are out there in "Geek Nation". And I'm curious as to everyone's opinions regarding this "wonder wax". Anyone????

MCA
03-09-2006, 10:54 PM
Souveran is definitely my favorite wax...As an owner of a black car, it's definitely much easier to tell difference between the looks provided by each LSP (as well as pinpoint every single hairline scratch). I swung for the fences when I tried PS...I bought the WG/PS kit and to this day, it's still my favorite combo on my car. In regards to price, it is fairly expensive when compared to other waxes, but I do see it on sale very frequently.

TNM6i
03-09-2006, 11:38 PM
I have always wanted to try Souveran, but could never justify the cost of entry. I don't know why not, but I just never have ordered it. I should have jumed on the sale last season when it was going for around $49. I think it would look good on my medium blue metallic. Might have to give it a shot this year. Anyone wanna send me a sample? ;)

MasterShineBoy
03-10-2006, 12:52 AM
When did it go up in price?? Max, do a 2 for 1 Souveran sale, please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bigron
03-10-2006, 02:52 AM
Souveran is a great favourite of my customers over here in the uk. It is by far the product I receive the most emails about saying how pleased they are with the results after using.

MailMan17
03-10-2006, 06:23 AM
Souveran is by far the best wax that I have ever used. I get about 25 wax jobs out of a 8 once jar. All you have to do is the math. I must say that I did pick up the new Pinnacle Signature Series ll wax and for $29.99 It was just killer. It is kind of close to Souveran and great if the $69.99 is too much for the pocket book. Maybe we can see if Max can do a special deal for Autogeekonline.net (AGOL) members sometime soon?

ScottB
03-10-2006, 07:34 AM
Souveran paste is my go to wax .... its still the industry leader in carnuba looks. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside each time that someone compares their sealant or wax to it. While durability is not its strong point, Crystal Mist goes along way to keeping the "pop" and its so darn easy to add a layer of CM anyways. Wipe on, wipe off while damp, and next panel.

I would say to anyone wanting to try it .... do so. Their is a kit on Pinnacle right now under 100.00 with the entire line. Free shipping, and then reduce our 15% off new forum member special. It truly is the deal of the century. Well until the annual 2 for 1 comes anyways. (it was annual correct )

http://www.pinnaclewax.com/souvinkit.html

MasterShineBoy
03-10-2006, 11:57 AM
That's what I was going to do! Too bad the annual 2 for 1 isn't for a long time!!!!

Matt
03-10-2006, 12:24 PM
That kit is $89.95...with the discount it's $76.46. A steal if you ask me!

ASPHALT ROCKET
03-10-2006, 12:30 PM
I agree it is the best wax out there. Nothing but Souveran goes on my black
C6. Alot people complain about the price but after you look at the price of
your vehicle, the wax is very cheap. Just the look of the vehicle after Souveran is applied is incredible. Plus i like many of the other pinnacle products. Havent used cm that much because i always wax after washing.

MasterShineBoy
03-10-2006, 12:55 PM
I don't need the pre wax cleaner or the shampoo or even the cm because I already have that!

supercharged
03-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Souveran is the KING! I've applying a coat of paste Souveran every week during January - and after 5 coats in 5 weeks - man, my car is the best looking in my neiborhood...The shiniest, at least. I LOVE IT! I defenetely wanna try Liquid Souveran as well. $70 is a little too much, that's why it's better to get a kit.;)

Matt
03-11-2006, 10:59 AM
Havent used cm that much because i always wax after washing.

Agreed! I find myself using QD sprays less and less, because it takes barely any time to slap on a coat of Souveran!

MCA
03-11-2006, 12:14 PM
Souveran paste is my go to wax .... its still the industry leader in carnuba looks. I get a warm fuzzy feeling inside each time that someone compares their sealant or wax to it. While durability is not its strong point, Crystal Mist goes along way to keeping the "pop" and its so darn easy to add a layer of CM anyways. Wipe on, wipe off while damp, and next panel.

I would say to anyone wanting to try it .... do so. Their is a kit on Pinnacle right now under 100.00 with the entire line. Free shipping, and then reduce our 15% off new forum member special. It truly is the deal of the century. Well until the annual 2 for 1 comes anyways. (it was annual correct )

http://www.pinnaclewax.com/souvinkit.html

This above kit ran a close second to what I actually got. I thought for a good week before I decided on this kit:

http://www.autogeek.net/wg8001.html

At the time, I had never tried either PS or WG and both were (and still are) getting great reviews...so for $10 bucks more I went this route. I've noticed that this kit is even better now that you've included the spritz sealant instead of the old QD.

Anyways, I'm generally a "top a sealant with a wax" type of guy so you guys hit it on the head with the WG/PS kit.

Miami_Sunset
03-11-2006, 04:35 PM
been an autogeek customer for a year & i have never heard of the annual 2 for 1 deal. When will it be on again ?