PDA

View Full Version : Avatars

Pages : 1 [2]

Matt
03-04-2006, 12:50 PM
Sounds good to me, from the sounds of it, I think he is supervisor material.

Jason/matt my Avatar is Animated any reason it shows a still pic :confused: ..

Hrmm...that's odd. Try re-uploading it (make sure the file is an animation too...maybe it got screwed up or something :confused: )

dsyukon
08-17-2006, 10:29 AM
Here is my avatar.

Nica
11-02-2006, 11:18 PM
Hi,

I'm new here and dont really know how to make an avatar, could some one please give me some feed back on how to create an avatar please.

Thank you

sparkie
11-02-2006, 11:23 PM
Hi,

I'm new here and dont really know how to make an avatar, could some one please give me some feed back on how to create an avatar please.

Thank you

User Maintenance (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain)!

joe.p
11-03-2006, 12:58 AM
Testing ......
That is one sweet pic of the vett ..ever think of putting it up again..The rest are sweet but this one really shows how bad a** it is..

Nica
11-03-2006, 07:15 PM
User Maintenance (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_vb_user_maintain)!

I went here and here is what it says:

These small images are called Avatars. They are displayed below your username on all posts that you make. There are two kinds of avatars: those provided by the administrator and those that you upload yourself.

If the administrator has provided a set of avatars, and avatars are enabled, you may select an avatar that best describes your personality.

The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.

For more information about avatars, click here (http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/misc.php?do=showavatars).

When I click "here" this is what it says:

Avatars are small graphical images that you may choose in your profile. They are displayed by your username on all posts that you make. You can select the image that best describes yourself from your profile options.

Under the avatar list, there is nothing there. Am I doing somethign wrong?

Please help :confused:

alban61
11-03-2006, 08:04 PM
Nica, click on USER CP......and then EDIT AVATAR. There is a browse button in there where you can find an avatar/picture that you have saved. I used a picture of one of my vehicles. Just got to edit the picture down to the size required by the forum...150 X 150.

Nica
11-04-2006, 05:00 PM
Nica, click on USER CP......and then EDIT AVATAR. There is a browse button in there where you can find an avatar/picture that you have saved. I used a picture of one of my vehicles. Just got to edit the picture down to the size required by the forum...150 X 150.

Hi alban61,

Thank you for all your help and that goes for everyone else, you guys :righton:
I think the avatar is working...I can see it so I hope everyone else can.

Nica
11-12-2006, 05:14 PM
Okay, I got the avatar working...now I wanted to put some pictures under my signature....anyone know how to do this? I'll need some feed back please and thank you.

GearHead_1
11-12-2006, 08:46 PM
Okay, I got the avatar working...now I wanted to put some pictures under my signature....anyone know how to do this? I'll need some feed back please and thank you.Of course this option varies from forum to forum but I believe AG prefers the signatures to be text as opposed to pictures. Don't quote me on that one.

Nica
11-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Oh, okay sounds good. Thank you GearHead